Holdem manager issue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Holdem manager issue

Ok ive moved to entraction and HEM is recording the hands. The problem im having is getting the HUD to apppear on the screen. Anyone help?
    Pm for rakeback deals

HUD works fine for me on Entraction (Irish Eyes)

Just make sure you have no conflicting default settings for Entraction set up and it should be ok

Comment

ya having same prob with i eyes + hem

Comment

Haven't played on Irish Eyes in about a month. Need to play a game and see if there's a problem

Comment

ya my cash games are ok but tornies arent getting found in the table finder

Comment

Get the latest HM update and go to the table manager. Click on Table then Table finder. Then select the table from the list and drag the red thing onto your poker table. Should work then.

Comment

Im currently been guided over on there forum so hope its fixed soon.

Ipoker software is so much better than entraction its not even funny.
              Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

Sorted thanks lads.

By the way does PTR not track Entraction?
                Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

Originally posted by tipp86 View Post
                  Sorted thanks lads.

By the way does PTR not track Entraction?
                  how u get it sorted?

Comment

Originally posted by Midnitekowby View Post
                    how u get it sorted?
                    When i downloaded the update i had hem running this corrupted some files. I had to restart laptop and download it again.

Then i had to do that thing with dragging the x onto the table.
                    Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

Hey guys I know my HUD issues with VC Poker (Entraction) are same as what you have described, and ive followed what ye have done and hands are tracking in HEM but still no HUD appearing...Heeeeeeeeeelp pls!
                      Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes; after that, who cares?! He's a mile away and you've got his shoes!

Comment

Bump
                        Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes; after that, who cares?! He's a mile away and you've got his shoes!

Comment

Working...
                        X