My problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My problem

I seem to be cruishing online tournments between $10 - $100 range up until a certain point, when i get to the last 100 - 20 depending on the runners in the tourney, i get there usually above average and then i hit a brick wall which i hard for me to understand as it dosent really happen to me in live tourneys, i review my tourneys/cash play the day after the session and cant seem to find the problem.

Advice / Suggestions please

Your putting the pussy on a pedestel

Comment

Variance

Comment

Maybe you get yourself into a comfort zone, and as soon as you get to that final 100 or so u dont steal as much as you should be to maintain your stack. My 2c anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Goose View Post
          Best 1st post for a while. wp.

Comment

4betting the nuts flush(second nuts) works!!!! lol

Comment

Loads of stealing going on at that stage so 3 bet all in from late position/blinds more often, especially against active players (as long as you have fold equity).

Comment

Originally posted by Hornswaggl View Post
                Advice / Suggestions please
                Keep getting deep and it'l click somedays, other days it wont.

Comment

Just keep doing what your doing and you'll run good soon enough and get deeper.
                  The longer the tourney goes on the more manouveuring for chips you have to do in the later stages Normally the value will be gone from the tourney and you'll be dealing with better players and you have to adapt to this and develope your own style and strategy for finishing off tourneys.
                  Sure there is f-all you can do about being card dead but just have the never say die attitude and itll work sooner or later for you.
                  "Quitters never win, Winners never quit."

Comment

Originally posted by Goose View Post
                    Gold, wp sir.
                    Originally posted by ArmaniJeans
                    I like this heat - some proper music innit.
                    None of the 'black disabled lesbian warbling backwards' stuff that the other players inflicted on me.

Comment

Working...
                    X