DNG against Aggro Scandi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DNG against Aggro Scandi

Villian is over a small sample 54/31 in stats wise. Sample is only 13 hands but I think it's safe to assume he's active.

No-Limit Hold'em Tournament, 150/300 Blinds (9 handed) - Hold'em Manager Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

UTG (t9652)
    UTG+1 (t3095)
    MP1 (t3652)
    MP2 (t3514)
    Hero (MP3) (t8114)
    CO (t15589)
    Button (t20410)
    SB (t9117)
    BB (t8875)

Hero's M: 18.03

Preflop: Hero is MP3 with 10, K
    4 folds, Hero bets t666, 1 fold, Button calls t666, 2 folds

Flop: (t1782) 7, 10, 2 (2 players)
    Hero bets t999, Button calls t999

Turn: (t3780) J (2 players)
    Hero checks, Button bets t6300, Hero?????

If the other guys behind you are in any way aggro aside from the Scandi, this is a fold pf.

If you know he's scandi, and he's been very active, you should probably have oprd him.

54/31 over 13 hands means little. Like even nits do that every now and again. It does mean he's more likely to be aggro though.

I'd just b/f turn myself tbh.
    Foldaramus et foldarabimus

Comment

Originally posted by TommyGunne View Post
      If the other guys behind you are in any way aggro aside from the Scandi, this is a fold pf.

If you know he's scandi, and he's been very active, you should probably have oprd him.

54/31 over 13 hands means little. Like even nits do that every now and again. It does mean he's more likely to be aggro though.

I'd just b/f turn myself tbh.
      Well when he has been in a hand he has played it very aggro in the past. We've previously seen him triple barrel and fold to a shove where he was getting huge odds to call.

I did OPR and he's down 10% of 20k prizes over 500 games. Abi 46 so I guess. 6 ft's in the past in these games before.

The rest were ok at the table, I got one raise through before from mid position and had QQ vs this guy before. Basicially he cold calls my raise and floats the flop(or so it seems). I jam the turn on a 10 high board and he folds.

I suppose bet folding would be best though, you're right.

Comment

betting turn> checking turn, I think id call the jam looks like a draw

Comment

Fold pf

Flop is fine

Bet/Fold turn

Comment

Working...
          X