Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Home game ruling

Hows it goin guys,

Playing a home game last night and this situation came up and caused alot of confusion.

The Blinds are 1500/3000 and im in the small blind playing 4850, a couple of limpers and when the action is on me i go all inn.

This is when the disputes start about if the limpers can raise or just have to call the 1850 more. I thought that they could only call the 1850 and not have the option to raise.

replies appreciated

Thanks

Originally posted by OasisKid View Post
    Hows it goin guys,

Playing a home game last night and this situation came up and caused alot of confusion.

The Blinds are 1500/3000 and im in the small blind playing 4850, a couple of limpers and when the action is on me i go all inn.

This is when the disputes start about if the limpers can raise or just have to call the 1850 more. I thought that they could only call the 1850 and not have the option to raise.

replies appreciated

Thanks
    If you are playing the minraise must be double the blind rule, then they both declined the option to raise before it got to you so they can only call imo

Comment

Originally posted by gorrrr72 View Post
      If you are playing the minraise must be double the blind rule, then they both declined the option to raise before it got to you so they can only call imo
      that makes sense, but what is trhe other min raise rule? the blinds are 1500/3000 so the min raise is 4500?

Comment

Anyone behind you in the hand that hasn't acted yet can raise any amount . Anyone that has limped/Called before you can only call your raise now .

Comment

Originally posted by DAMO72 View Post
          Anyone behind you in the hand that hasn't acted yet can raise any amount . Anyone that has limped/Called before you can only call your raise now .
          So just the big blind has the option to reraise it?

Comment

Your all-in is an under-raise and limpers can only call.The big blind's hand is still live though and he may re-open the betting by raising if he chooses.
            Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

Originally posted by OasisKid View Post
              So just the big blind has the option to reraise it?
              Yup

Comment

Working...
              X