Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

IPB Fantasy 6 Nations League

Hi folks,

I should have done something about organising this before now, but in the absence of anything else I thought I'd give this a go.

You can register a team here. It's $20 in, you can transfer the funds to me on Stars or Full Tilt.

I can also accept on Boyles, although Stars or Tilt are preferential. If transferring in €, according to xe.com, $20=€14.65.

I doubt there will be more than a dozen entries given the short timescale, so it will be winner takes all.

Just PM me for the league name and password, and transfer details. I will only accept the entry once funds are received, to save any potential hassle that may arise.

Any other questions just post below or PM me!

This was done last year and was good craic, so try and join up for the $20! We're all rugby fish anyway!

edit: In case you don't know, first match is tomorrow at 7.45, so entries have to be by then!
    Last edited by NewApproach; 03-02-11, 17:58.

In like flynn.

Rugby Whale here...

Will try get some cash on stars/tilt during the week so.

Comment

Bumping this. Will be a bit of craic for the duration of the 6 Nations for whoever is involved!

Comment

okay i'm in. can i has name, password and sn on stars please?

Comment

Sent

Comment

im up for this. can I have the FT sn and city letter.

Comment

Inski
              Can u pm me stars name/codes etc.

EDIT: shipped and regged.
              GL men.
              Last edited by Aya14; 03-02-11, 21:56.

Comment

Regged a team can i have details can ship boyles tommorow stars maybe after deadline waiting on a withdrawl cheers

Comment

cash shipped and team sent

Comment

Havent a notion about rugby but am willing to stake someone who does!

PM if interested.

Nando

Comment

Originally posted by Fernando Torres View Post

PM if interested.

Nando
                      just do a lucky dip so!

Gamboool

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
                        just do a lucky dip so!

Gamboool
                        Id prefer to have some sort of sweat. I am running lolbad at FF so the FSN will be a struggle.

Sad really at one stage I was the number FF manager in all of Dundalk

Comment

Originally posted by Fernando Torres View Post

PM if interested.

Nando
                          Be balla and add a weeks wages to the prize pool, only 200k right?

You can see the team sheets on http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/rugby_union/default.stm, just pick a random team from them if you want!

Comment

nothing to see here!!! :-)
                            Last edited by shrapnel; 04-02-11, 13:20.

Comment

What's the rules regarding kicks? Have they changed the scoring system from last year?

Copy and paste job someone please?

Comment

Full Appearance (player starts and finishes the game) 3 pts

Part Appearance (player starts but doesn't finish the game) 2 pt

Substitute Appearance (player comes on as a substitute) 1 pt

Try 5 pts

Assist (last pass, charge down or kick to the try scorer) 3 pts

Penalty Kick, Conversion and Drop Goals (all players) 1 pt

Winning Team Member 1 pt

Yellow Card -1 pt

Red Card -2 pts

Official (RBS) Man of the Match 5 pts

(i can access it through my proxy. i just can't log on)

Comment

Anyone who kicks points gets 1pt, same as last year IIRC

Comment

Originally posted by NewApproach View Post
                                    Anyone who kicks points gets 1pt, same as last year IIRC
                                    isn't it all players from the team get a point for each kick converted?

Comment

Originally posted by shrapnel View Post
                                      isn't it all players from the team get a point for each kick converted?
                                      Don't think so

Comment

inski and team entered, will ship you the dough later today
                                        "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

go on ya have me roped in, pm me password nd yer stars name sham!!

il ship it on t ya later!! donate 20 t ye....

Comment

OK, shipped

eh, c'mon England (he said in a tiny whisper)

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                              OK, shipped

eh, c'mon England (he said in a tiny whisper)
                                              ya ive 4 sasenachs in my team but the welsh are an awful shower of gimps imo
                                              for some reason i picked Andy powell might change that
                                              should not be allowed make changes i think every week pick 15 or maybe asquad of 22

Comment

ok team registered nd entered...

and monies shipped...!! my team is pretty balanced saving for transfers later on hopefully !!!

Comment

Whats the prizepool at?

I reckon we should accept entrants right up until start of play tonight?

Comment

Inski and shipped.

Comment

Also doing this made me realise how little faith I have in Wales!!!

Comment

So far we have:

Myself
                                                        Emmet
                                                        fumyname
                                                        RDIII
                                                        Shrapnel
                                                        Aya14
                                                        NuckChorris
                                                        SICKPUPPY

All have paid bar SICKPUPPY, who should be paid by the weekend.

Also Gilligan-Black says he will put in a team this evening, and The C Kid also expressed some interest yesterday.

Including SICKPUPPY, there is currently $160 in the pot, and possibly another couple of entries to come.

I'll leave registration open until 7.00, that we we can have everything finalised prior to kickoff.

Comment

Entered there, will sort out money over weekend.

Comment

I'm in if I can get a team set up in time on the crap internet connection im working off

Can someone pm me the league name and password please
                                                            Turning millions into thousands

Comment

I'll ship on boyles if you send me your details Conor.

also has anyone got a link to all the starting teams ... they are all over the place in thre IT

edit found the bbc link thanks
                                                              Last edited by Strewelpeter; 04-02-11, 16:59.

Comment

Wales v England
                                                                Italy v Ireland
                                                                Scotland v France

Comment

Paid there well sent to you on Boyles Conor
                                                                  unrealted but ireland under 20 minus 10pts at 10/11 versus Italy looks good to me
                                                                  very talented irish team.

Comment

+1 on that bet! What is the next margin given?

Comment

+1 on that bet! What is the next margin given?
                                                                      down to 4/5 on boyles cant see any other handicap markets and nothing on oddschecker.com
                                                                      live streaming on rte sport too

Comment

RTE sport only for Island of Ireland though .

Disaster, my brother wasn't a million miles from this team. Have seen plenty of them playing a good few times.

Comment

Comment

Any last entries for this? You have half an hour or so to get onto me about it!

Comment

#39
                                                                              just got my team in there. will ship money now on FT. If my entry is to late just ship back but since I picked so quick I think you are prob better with me in. French forwards instead of backs so I think I will be decimated by tomorrow

Comment

#40
                                                                                OK, half an hour to kick off in the first match, and our runners are:

Emmet
                                                                                NewApproach
                                                                                fumyname
                                                                                Raoul Duke III
                                                                                shrapnel
                                                                                Aya14
                                                                                SICKPUPPY
                                                                                NuckChorris
                                                                                Gilligan-Black
                                                                                The C Kid
                                                                                Strewelpeter

11 entries is pretty good I think considering the short notice.
                                                                                That gives us $220 to the winner.

May the best luckiest man win!

Also, If I get any entries in the next 15 mins I'll accept them too, but thats unlikely.

Comment

#41
                                                                                  lol, i'm a moron. next time i should probably check who is actually playing!! at least 8 points down the drain after just the first half!!!

Comment

#42
                                                                                    Obviously replaced Ashton with Shane Williams at the last minute. Good stuff.

Comment

#43
                                                                                      Damn missed this.
                                                                                      'Mental Toughness is doing the right thing for the team when it's not the best thing for you' - Bill Belichick

Comment

#44
                                                                                        Ashton

Comment

#45
                                                                                          Ashton
                                                                                          yeah except I picked the 2 donks who got yellows

fairly turgid stuff tbf

Comment

#46
                                                                                            Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                                                                            yeah except I picked the 2 donks who got yellows

fairly turgid stuff tbf
                                                                                            Id the huns on the handicap thought it was entertaining.
                                                                                            first two rugby bet winners in ages after the 20s beat the italians
                                                                                            might go for the treble ireland to cover 12pts againest Italy tommorow Boyles give evens

Comment

#47
                                                                                              i really need to pay attention to who is actually playing next time. in the mean time

COME ON FRANCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

god i love watching them attack, but god i hate watching them defend!

Comment

#48
                                                                                                anyone know who got "man of the match" in each game?

Comment

#49
                                                                                                  Originally posted by shrapnel View Post
                                                                                                  anyone know who got "man of the match" in each game?
                                                                                                  I don't think there was one in the Irish game

Medard and Harinordoquoy scored for me but somehow managed to not pick O'Driscoll

Comment

#50
                                                                                                    SOB got man of the match in the Irish game.

Parise was robbed

Comment

#51
                                                                                                      SOB got man of the match in the Irish game.

Parise was robbed
                                                                                                      Parisse was everywhere and got some great man and ball tackles.

Comment

#52
                                                                                                        The results of week one are up with elstuntman in first 84pts my good self just 2 behind then next best at 79 loads too play for.

Comment

#53
                                                                                                          Pretty close, all to play for! I was raging, thought I had Medard in, not until earlier I noticed it was Mermoz instead

Comment

#54
                                                                                                            note to self: look at team sheets before making selection (what a fuckin idiot!!!)

Comment

#55
                                                                                                              Originally posted by NewApproach View Post
                                                                                                              Pretty close, all to play for! I was raging, thought I had Medard in, not until earlier I noticed it was Mermoz instead
                                                                                                              Shnap.

Comment

#56
                                                                                                                chip leader

massive strategic call here; dump all my Irish players imo

Comment

#57
                                                                                                                  I knew it was a bad idea to try to make my changes when I've been up since 4AM Thursday morning. Completely messed the transfers up and I can't see anyway to reset and do it again ... am I stuck ?

Comment

#58
                                                                                                                    All I was trying to do was get Shaw out and get Tindall and Ashton in

Somehow I managed to get the non starting Halfpenny instead of four try scoring Ashton and keep the non starting Shaw in dropping the try scoring Haskell instead.

FML

Comment

#59
                                                                                                                      Game over for anyone without Ashton really.

Comment

#60
                                                                                                                        Originally posted by The C Kid View Post
                                                                                                                        Game over for anyone without Ashton really.
                                                                                                                        yup

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                        X