X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Offering 5/1 on O'Sullivan, Snooker Shoot-Out

As the title says,

Boylesport & PP are offering 3/1,

I'm convinced he's not going to win so I'll offer 5/1 outright winner untill 2pm today

(max stake $10) (Max return $50) yes its low but I'm new to offering odds

Originally posted by Baked Beans View Post
    As the title says,

I'm convinced he's not going to win so I'll offer 5/1 outright winner untill 2pm today

are u nuts my friend??

Comment

Originally posted by bustamoves View Post
      are u nuts my friend??
      why? I honestly dont beleive his going to win!

Comment

if u are new to offering odds and its something you want to do to make money, start by offering odds that can't be arbed for a huge profit. u'll go broke before u get started or are u just starting with a loss leader to get business up and running?

Comment

if u dont think he'll win go lay him at 4/1 on betfair...just in case. makes sense dont u think?? or do u like giving money away?

Comment

Punting on the shootout snooker is lol imo. The bookies are having a dream come true with this type of format. In reality, any player left in the draw can get in and make a 60 break to win the match without his opponent getting a shot, yet players will be lumping on the likes of O Sullivan. It's madness going near it at all

Comment

Lay him at his lowest odds on betfair.
              If it's 3/1
              That means that you can make ~ 16 from your stake of 50 instead of only making 10 on here.

If you're interested in doing odds, far better to just abuse the betfair markets than here!

Comment

Originally posted by bustamoves View Post
                if u are new to offering odds and its something you want to do to make money, start by offering odds that can't be arbed for a huge profit. u'll go broke before u get started or are u just starting with a loss leader to get business up and running?
                This has nothing to do with trying to make money, well obviously it does as its a bet but its not something i'm trying to do to "get a business up and running" as you said.
                Just a lot of hype over O' Sullivan & I dont think he can do it, simples

Comment

cool my man, i wasnt gettin on to u. i was genuinely concerned. someone wil def take u up on it as it great value for the tenner...gl with

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
                    Lay him at his lowest odds on betfair.
                    If it's 3/1
                    That means that you can make ~ 16 from your stake of 50 instead of only making 10 on here.

If you're interested in doing odds, far better to just abuse the betfair markets than here!
                    Actually been meaning to open a betfair account for a long time now, hmmm

Comment

Originally posted by Baked Beans View Post
                      As the title says,

/ thread, going to put it up on betfair instead

Comment

Working...
                      X