Problem With New Dell Inspiron N7010

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Problem With New Dell Inspiron N7010

Just got new laptop a few days ago. Having problem watching vidoes online (youtube, megavideo, etc.). Everytime a video starts after a few seconds the screen turns blank and none of the buttons on the keypad work. I then have to remove the battery to restart the laptop. Anyone know anything about how to solve this?

Originally posted by NicoSanty View Post
    Just got new laptop a few days ago. Having problem watching vidoes online (youtube, megavideo, etc.). Everytime a video starts after a few seconds the screen turns blank and none of the buttons on the keypad work. I then have to remove the battery to restart the laptop. Anyone know anything about how to solve this?
    I'd send it back personally, too early for problems like this
    Trying to not cause trouble since 1983

Comment

Originally posted by NicoSanty View Post
      Update your flash player to the latest version http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/ Something simple as a corrupt software install can cause blue screens and lockups

If that doesnt solve it try disable hardware acceleration, right click the video and click settings then untick the hardware acceleration box.

If your not using the same operating system that dell shipped on the laptop make sure you have installed device drivers, you could also check dells site to see if theres any updated drivers for your model
      Last edited by nuxxx; 25-01-11, 04:28.

Comment

Working...
      X