Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wich broadband?

Hi!

I just moved to Dublin 2 from abroad and I need good solid broadband for Internet poker and some streaming etc.

I opened phone line from Eircom because UPC is not available to my apartment. Any suggestion for providers? Also, wich mobile broadband I should get for back-up connection?

BR,

rAdve

Originally posted by radve View Post
    Hi!

I just moved to Dublin 2 from abroad and I need good solid broadband for Internet poker and some streaming etc.

I opened phone line from Eircom because UPC is not available to my apartment. Any suggestion for providers? Also, wich mobile broadband I should get for back-up connection?

BR,

rAdve
    All the providers are very similar as they mostly just using the Eircom network, unless you can get UPC or some of the Magnet packages

For a back-up you should really use whatever network is giving you the best signal at your house. AFAIK, you can try them all for 2 weeks and if you don't like them you can get your money back. In Dublin 2 all the providers should give you good coverage but it really depends on which one is least congested.

Comment

Thanks for the quick reply.

Is there some good offers/sales now in the market? PCWorld offers 200€ save when signing to eircom.

Comment

Working...
      X