Healthy VP$IP etc?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Healthy VP$IP etc?

Ok I wasn't going to post my poker tracker stats this early but think I need some advice as to what a healthy set of stats would look like.

So far in my DON games I've only played 41 and cashed 20 for a total loss of -$26.40 (including $16.40 Rake)

I'm not to displeased with my DON games but they really are very life taxing (hell of a lot slower than I thought) and hopefully with a few weeks of these I will settle down and not have to play a few dozen HU games to complete my sessions

Anyway if you can tell me by my stats what I need to tweak it'll be much appreciated as tbh dont really know what i'm looking at as this is the first time using tracking software

I don't have a lot of experience playing DoN but i reckon you could be a big winner by playing extremely tight early on, then open up in position once a couple of players are KO'd. I'd imagine taking notes would be hugely important as if you're multitabling and meeting the same players, then knowing whether they try to fold into the money or raise/call light is a big advantage.

41 games is nothing so very hard to judge stats, but you're defending far too wide in the BB and you're a non believer on the river which is probably costing you. I also think 28/21 is too loose because you're never going to be any less than 6 handed and you don't need to play that many hands

Comment

28/21 is lol in normal sng's, WAYYY to high. I don't play DON's but I would think it would be even worse playing this loose in them.
      Are these 6 handed or 10 handed?

Comment

Originally posted by gorrrr72 View Post
        28/21 is lol in normal sng's, WAYYY to high. I don't play DON's but I would think it would be even worse playing this loose in them.
        Are these 6 handed or 10 handed?
        10 handed

Knew i needed to tighten up a lot in the back of my mind

Comment

what are normal stats in a normal sng? I know DON are to be played tighter so will just knock a few % off, anyone?

Comment

I'd guess around 18-20%. How aggro are you on the bubble of these?

Comment

off topic but, DoN sounds to me as though meticulously crafted in the depths of hell. are they really profitable enough to be worth the pain?

Comment

Working...
              X