DHD Blocked Callers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DHD Blocked Callers

I have somehow managed to block a couple of important numbers so that when they call me I see a little message showing 'Blocked xxxxxxxxxx' where xxxx is the calling number popping up for a second, then the normal call history shows missed calls from the blocked numbers.

The numbers that are blocked are contacts.
    Block Caller is Off in the Options for the contact.

So I have been experimenting. My whole contacts are a mess with the same number coming up under several names I have tried to delete any extraneous contacts and unlink from skype / facebook etc. with the same number but for one of them there is a contact that I can't find an option to delete - the menu does not have a delete option but it does have options : All, link, Send Contact, Save to SIM and Set Speed Dial
    However I have been able to remove the details of that contact by editing the number so now when the blocked number calls the contact details that was previously associated with the number no longer pops up just the generic unknown contact.

There is a blocked callers app which had no numbers listed and no call history.

I can block and unblock numbers manually using the block caller option in contacts or the blocked callers app. When I deliberately block a number I do not see the contact popping up with the same "Blocked :xxxxxxxxx" message as is happening with the numbers I'm having the problem with.

Vodafone say they have nothing that will block callers on the way in so it must be on the phone somewhere. Any ideas where or how these numbers are getting blocked ?
    Last edited by Strewelpeter; 01-01-11, 13:25.
    Turning millions into thousands

See what happens when pensioners get phones. Just use an address book and one of these and you should be ok

Comment

Working...
    X