X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

River Spot?

Early on no reads,

thoughts on every street?

No-Limit Hold'em Tournament, 10/20 Blinds (5 handed) - Hold'em Manager Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

Hero (Button) (t3030)
    SB (t3680)
    BB (t2960)
    UTG (t2970)
    MP (t4300)

Hero's M: 101.00

Preflop: Hero is Button with J, 10
    1 fold, MP bets t60, Hero calls t60, 2 folds

Flop: (t150) 10, 6, 8 (2 players)
    MP bets t100, Hero raises t250, MP calls t150

Turn: (t650) J (2 players)
    MP checks, Hero bets t320, MP calls t320

River: (t1290) 2 (2 players)
    MP bets t750 Hero??????
    http://drjff.blogspot.com/

Id have bet more like 425 on turn, river is an easy call. Cant really see him call with anything worse and folds nothing better so dont see any reason to raise.

Comment

I know he's donked into you, but what's the reason for the nuisance raise on the flop?

Definitely bet more on turn and call river. I wouldn't feel too good about it given the donk and the call on the flop.
      "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

I dislike the flop and would just flat call. Turn bet 435 like digi said. River call is good too.

Comment

Why are you raising flop 150bb deep with no reads on a wet board with top pair medium kicker?
          Foldaramus et foldarabimus

Comment

FWIW i hate my flop raise and is where the trouble started in the hand,

this HH is from a while back and is 109$ 6max on stars,

does anyone not think the river is a fold?

Comment

Originally posted by DrJFF View Post
              FWIW i hate my flop raise and is where the trouble started in the hand,

this HH is from a while back and is 109$ 6max on stars,

does anyone not think the river is a fold?
              Most def not. Its far closer to a shove than a fold.
              Foldaramus et foldarabimus

Comment

the way the hand played the only hand i can see him possibly have here is 66, never folding here but also never raising....

Comment

If the guy's a complete idiot and only ever bets with the nuts, then it's a fold. But you've seen a hint of fishiness, nothing conclusive. It's a call unless you have some information you're not giving us.

I dunno why TG would want to shove. What's he gonna call that we beat? AhJh, misplayed QQ? That's a pretty narrow range.
                  "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

i also thought no matter what he had i didn't like the way he played the hand,

like a set or straight should want to put more money in on the flop a hand like QJhh has it most equity on the flop,

i also don't like my turn bet too much after my flop raise, what are people doing verus a turn c/r?

i feel little value in a river shove and think it would be pretty bad without more history,

Comment

Flat flop, call river

Comment

Villian had
                        SPOILER

Comment

Working...
                        X