Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Top two on a Str8 board

No reads on villain, he hasn't been here long,
    called min raise pre and min bets on flop and turn before anything really happened

Poker Stars, $10 + $1 NL Hold'em Tournament, 150/300 Blinds, 25 Ante, 8 Players
    LeggoPoker.com - Hand History Converter

UTG+1: 21,081
    MP1: 12,450
    Hero (MP2): 7,669
    CO: 4,950
    BTN: 13,740
    SB: 8,551
    BB: 3,143
    UTG: 13,265

Pre-Flop: (650) K Q dealt to Hero (MP2)
    UTG raises to 600, 2 folds, Hero calls 600, CO calls 600, 2 folds, BB calls 300

Flop: (2,750) 9 K T (4 Players)
    BB checks, UTG bets 300, Hero calls 300, CO folds, BB calls 300

Turn: (3,650) Q (3 Players)
    BB checks, UTG bets 300, Hero calls 300, BB calls 300

River: (4,550) 7 (3 Players)
    BB bets 1,918 and is All-In, UTG folds, Hero ???

This seems like a ridic strong line form the BB to my puny mind...

Comment

Your title says Str8 board, i think the flush is what you should be afraid of.

Have to say, i don't like any of it. I muck preflop from MP, i don't think we're getting paid if we hit the flop and we've no clean outs, the turn is ok seeing as we got that far and i fold the river

Comment

Ye, was gonna say 4 to a str8 and flush board, but was getting a bit long
        Was close to mucking pre and decide fk it, and flop/turn were just calls on 9/1 and 12/1
        even without clean outs I was happy there

Comment

Preflop is a very easy fold. Horrible hand to call a raise vs an EP raise and 2 shortstacks to act behind you. Flop is fine and turn are ok. River is a very easy fold.
          Looking for full or part time poker and betting writers. PM if interested.

Comment

i thinks its a fold also.

it would have to be a huge spazz out (into 2 players) by the BB here for you to be good (which you have no evidence of from previous) so i think its a fairly safe fold

i'd be calling the flop and turn bets for sure like u say now that i was in the pot.

Comment

Dump it pre. Triv fold now. Flop and turn are fine to such ridiculous bets. I would consider raising the flop to that bet size for value and protection but calling is fine too.

Comment

Working...
              X