Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

holdem manager

Having another go at setting this up for tourneys
    Just a few things im not sure about tho.

Does that mean,

he has limped 50% of 68 hands it was folded to him

or

he has limped 68 times out of 105 hands

or

something else

??

The 68 is the sample size so he has had 68 oppertunities to limp and done it 50% of the time so 34 times out of the 105 hands. but he will limp 50% of the time given the chance.

Comment

For what reason would my HUD not be working now,

I havent changed anything of the settings, and open it up press start auto import like i have been for the last week, but my last 3 sessions there has been no HUD on the table,

any ideas?

Comment

Originally posted by Laois Hammer View Post
        For what reason would my HUD not be working now,

I havent changed anything of the settings, and open it up press start auto import like i have been for the last week, but my last 3 sessions there has been no HUD on the table,

any ideas?
        Could be down to your security settings. Seemingly it happens regularly enough. Try going into ;C:\Program Files (x86)\RVG Software\Holdem Manager and click on HMHud and see does it run.

If it does, just rightclick it and add it as a shortcut. At the moment my HUD doesn't run when i run HEM, so i need to run it, and then activate the HUD. Painless enough and saves me trying all sorts of mad shit to get it working

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
          Could be down to your security settings. Seemingly it happens regularly enough. Try going into ;C:\Program Files (x86)\RVG Software\Holdem Manager and click on HMHud and see does it run.

If it does, just rightclick it and add it as a shortcut. At the moment my HUD doesn't run when i run HEM, so i need to run it, and then activate the HUD. Painless enough and saves me trying all sorts of mad shit to get it working
          cheers il keep this in mind if it happens again, obv the minute i posted the question and started a session it worked perfectly

Comment

Just another question about this,

I heard it was possible to make the stats invisble until you hover over the players name, how do i go about doing this?

Comment

Quick question, I've never used HEM or PT for tourneys.
              But I was wondering, as you play shorter and shorter handed, your v-pip and pfr stats obviously increase. Also given the speed of play 3 handed and heads up, you cover a huge amount of hands on auto pilot.

Does this not affect stats?
              Eg, if I end up heads up with a player a few times. We could easily have 100s of heads up hands. Does this not throw off his whole database of stats when we I corss him at a full table, if displaying him as 50/40 instead of a more accurate 25/20 for 6 handed.

Apologies if this is dealt with easily by HEM (like a dynamic hud display), as I don't use it I don't know just curious.

Comment

Just another qucik question is there anyway to import players from an old database to new one?

Originally posted by Mellor View Post
                Quick question, I've never used HEM or PT for tourneys.
                But I was wondering, as you play shorter and shorter handed, your v-pip and pfr stats obviously increase. Also given the speed of play 3 handed and heads up, you cover a huge amount of hands on auto pilot.

Does this not affect stats?
                Eg, if I end up heads up with a player a few times. We could easily have 100s of heads up hands. Does this not throw off his whole database of stats when we I corss him at a full table, if displaying him as 50/40 instead of a more accurate 25/20 for 6 handed.

Apologies if this is dealt with easily by HEM (like a dynamic hud display), as I don't use it I don't know just curious.
                Dunno If you ever found out but yeh theres a filter where you can have the stats change depending on the amount of people at the table i have mine chaging 9-7/6-5/4-3/2 ,so the shorthanded stuff wont effect the early stages.

Comment

Working...
                X