X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How would you play this?

Do you agree with the fold here?
    what is he representing?

No info on villain as i was just moved to the table.

its an $11 dollar tournament on ipoker
    Last edited by BrianByrne; 03-11-10, 15:37.
    Disaster - Dreamcrusher

Without reads, I don't mind the flat call in position, although a 3bet would work too.

I definately raise the flop though. There is too many danger cards on the turn, any broadway, and spade etc.

You have to fold the turn now.

Comment

I dont like your call preflop.

With this hand, your stack size ( <30bbs) and your position on the table you should either be 3bet/getting it in, or folding.

As played I jam the flop.

Comment

disagree, call pre is fine. as played fold turn. I can find a raise on flop but you have your answer on turn.

Comment

Appreciate the feedback guys thank you.
          Disaster - Dreamcrusher

Comment

Great hand as you have to make tricky decisions on all played streets.

Pre is fine and the easiest decision. Mostly when you bet here you either win small or lose big.

On the flop a call is fine. 3/2 you have the best hand against a avg opening range but shoving folds hands you beat and gets called by hands beating you. The board is not dangerous for your hand.

WTF with your mans bet on the turn! Why do this with a flush, house or over pair? Very tempted to call here and expect to see overcards with a big spade a lot of the time.

Mostly I fold though.
            Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Pre is fine. 3betting is madness here imo.

Flop call is grand imo. I'd be tempted to call the turn as it's such a retarded bet. I can't ever see a high flush or a boat doing that. You see Asxx/Ksxx enough to justify a call imo. I'd fold most of the time and take a note of the hand though.

Comment

Working...
              X