Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hand converters ????????

Maybe this is the wrong place for this.

I just cant understand how to use them, I get the general idea of them but take ipoker (which I mostly play on) how do i copy and paste the hand history into a converter.
    the faq s of the converter tell me about saving my hand history onto my computer which I also dont know how to do. Maybe Im just a bit computer illeterate but if anybody could try explain what I have to do it would be greatly apreciated
    Reality is an illusion caused by a lack of alcohol

From Holdem Manger, select the hand to wish, right click and select "View selected hand histories" copy and paste the history to this site

under Output Format, choose phpBB Forums
    under Results Display, select results if you so wish to

So then under "Hand History Here", paste the hand, and hit "convert!"
    then copy the "output" to here and everything will work grand.

Comment

I dont think OP has Holdem Manager

Comment

Yeah, if he was using HM i'm pretty sure he would know where his HHs are.

OP, ipoker saves your HHs on to your computer somewhere. I can't remember the default location, but its not hard to find. Maybe somebody can post it.
        Its sometihng like c/poker/(client name)/history/tournaments/12345.xml

There is also a ring games folder with all the files. There will be a different file for each session/table and they are all xmls

Comment

Ya as mellor said, c/poker/clientname/, that will do it as it automatically selects subfolders

Comment

Working...
          X