I Check and UTG goes all in without dwell for $9509

Also $40 bucks per knockout.

Thoughts on the hand?

call, if he has an ace you'll still beat the idiot heads up

Comment

Snap calling.

Comment

Snap call.

I prob just make it something like 5k to make it look a bit weaker / make him think he has fold equity.

Comment

I either shove pre or minraise. Snap now obv, but you really should jam it yourself I think.
          Foldaramus et foldarabimus

Comment

his play is odd and hard to give credit so i'd call and expect to see a lot of weaker pairs but he may turn up with AQ/AJ/AT a decent amount of the time,

its not a snap call but i would call after a short think, cause when something doesn't make sense i usually call
            http://drjff.blogspot.com/

Comment

shove pre. no point in putting in half effective stacks pre with kk. As played i call.

Comment

Originally posted by DrJFF View Post
                his play is odd and hard to give credit so i'd call and expect to see a lot of weaker pairs but he may turn up with AQ/AJ/AT a decent amount of the time,

its not a snap call but i would call after a short think, cause when something doesn't make sense i usually call
                Im thinking along these lines too.....with a board like that im prob expecting to see 1010, JJ or QQ.......

like shrapnel said....even if he has an unlikely Ax you would still have 15ishK to crush him

u did call???
                Last edited by ferg; 11-10-10, 10:07.

Comment

I'm in the shoving pre camp.
                  Gotta call now.
                  I prefer chk calling the flop than jamming.

Edit: what ya doing on an A32 flop here?
                  Last edited by danutpeddler; 11-10-10, 10:44.

Comment

He's repping AA,KK, pre so I call now.

If he's calling 1/2 his stack with an ace wtf.

Comment

I don't normally comment on theory hands but surely the preshoving camp are losing value if this UTG player is a total lag. The raise to 8k should be the same as shoving with those stack sizes but you get the added benefit that he may shove over the 8k with a mid pair. It's a snap call either way. See nothing wrong with the preflop play. If he has AK lol

My 1st and last theory post this year :-0

Comment

Originally posted by gorrrr72 View Post
                        He's repping AA,KK, pre so I call now.

If he's calling 1/2 his stack with an ace wtf.
                        He's hardly repping AA or KK after Rory has raised half his stack.

He's obviously just awful.

Comment

pre I think it goes jam > flat > minraise > making it 8k but you can argue between the first 3, if you're not gonna jam or flat at least give the guy FE and room to spaz but yeah I prefer jamming since people constantly just cant resist flicking it in and theyre pretty unlikely to 5bet spaz a cold 4ball, flatting is pretty interesting since he can think ur folding a lot and you can actually do it with some weaker hands then fold due to the bounties and it being only 6bb.
                          Last edited by GAWA9; 20-10-10, 16:24. Reason: subtle brag about having 33k in the Brawl

Comment

Working...
                          X