thoughts please 50NLHE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thoughts please 50NLHE

just two hands from a live 50 euro freezeout that have bothered me for a while, thoughts please on what should be my right move next

(1) i raise from button to 4.5k (blinds 800-1500 200 ante) with 88, BB calls

flop 3 3 3 BB leads for 8k playing 60ish, whats my best move now?????

(2) i raise from utg with AKo to 7k blinds 1k 2k 200a...... button calls and both blinds call

flop K 7 7 checked to me i bet half pot button jams and SB calls after checking, its an easy fold for me right?????

Originally posted by sixtwo View Post
    just two hands from a live 50 euro freezeout that have bothered me for a while, thoughts please on what should be my right move next

(1) i raise from button to 4.5k (blinds 800-1500 200 ante) with 88, BB calls

flop 3 3 3 BB leads for 8k playing 60ish, whats my best move now?????

(2) i raise from utg with AKo to 7k blinds 1k 2k 200a...... button calls and both blinds call

flop K 7 7 checked to me i bet half pot button jams and SB calls after checking, its an easy fold for me right?????
    You need to post your own stack sizes!
    Your stack size is very relevent in answering hand 1...

In hand 2 raise less pre. By doing this betting around 1/2 the pot on the flop will cost you less. Both will result in saving you about 6/7k if you decide to fold!!

Comment

Stack sizes are needed obviously, button jams means nothing

Hand one I call and evaluate
      I prob call hand two also, depending on stacks and players. You almost always have button beaten. I'm not sure about the c/c from the sb with 77 on board. So would be read dependent, is he likely to slow play/is he all-in when calling the shove

Comment

In hand 1 I'd call and see what he does on the turn, if he fires again you probably have to fold depending on what type of player he is. Do you think he could do this with 66 or AQ? Id also raise less, about 3.5 to 4k.

Hand 2 I'd make it about 5k preflop, the sb call is scary. I dont think he can ever call an all in here without a 7 with you still to act behind him so it really depends if you think he's bad and is capable of making a spazz call with KJ or KQ.
        Last edited by davepoke/her; 24-09-10, 01:47.

Comment

Working...
        X