My stats after 10k hands

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My stats after 10k hands

Back playing cash online after a long break from it and just want to see what ye all think of my stats and where i can improve, will put up what i think are the relevant stats and if ye want to see more, not a problem, try to take it easy on me.

VPIP PFR AGG 3BET STEAL WTSD W$SD vs3BetFold Flop cBet
    20.5 14.7 1.67 4.4 26.7 33.4 52.5 41.6 63.1

There is one thing that i think is pretty high, is my vs3BetFold, what should this be normally around?
    Will be back on later or tomorrow.
    Cheers.

Would be handier if ya post it up as a screen shot from HM by position. Looking at those though, your aggression is a bit low, steal is definitely too low, you go to showdown a bit too often and dont fold to enough 3bets.

Somewhere about 60% for vs3bet fold would be about normal I'd say but it can vary a bit. 41.6% is definitely too low, gonna mean your playing alot of big pots oop with weak holdings. Your also not 3betting much yourself.
    Last edited by Line Us; 10-09-10, 14:03.
    "Don't overcomplicate a straight forward game with mathematical bullshit and dicussing different lines with your geeky friends" Chris Olaafson

Comment

Raise more and 3 bet more imo.
      Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

Stats by position will make a lot more sense to be honest.

For people to give detailed answers, detailed stats make it way easier.

For instance, you could be stealing almost too much on the button and never from the CO or SB for that steal percentage, even though it looks a bit low to me.

Screengrab a shot of your stats by positions for better feedback.

Comment

To sidetrack the thread a little but does anyone have any idea where i could read more on Agg stats and how to transfer them into how aggressive a player is ?
          Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

I took a screen shot of HM, i can copy it on to word processor but cant copy it on to this tread for some reason, any one have any ideas?

Comment

Originally posted by TheImprover View Post
              I took a screen shot of HM, i can copy it on to word processor but cant copy it on to this tread for some reason, any one have any ideas?
              Unlimited space to host images, easy to use image uploader, albums, photo hosting, sharing, dynamic image resizing on web and mobile.

Comment

Comment

paste it in MS Paint, save as a jpg and upload to image shack

Comment

Originally posted by RoadSweeper View Post
                    paste it in MS Paint, save as a jpg and upload to image shack
                    Did this but how do i upload on to here?, not much good at this kinda stuff When i copy the image it wont paste on to here for me

Comment

Did this but how do i upload on to here?, not much good at this kinda stuff
                      once you've uploaded it, you see just below it a few thing one of them called a "widget code"

highlight all the letters and stuff beside that and past it here in your post

Comment

Unlimited space to host images, easy to use image uploader, albums, photo hosting, sharing, dynamic image resizing on web and mobile.

Think this is it,

Comment

Comment

Cheers Donkathon, going to add a few more stats,

Comment

If ya do the same now except with the "position" report selected instead of "overall".
                              "Don't overcomplicate a straight forward game with mathematical bullshit and dicussing different lines with your geeky friends" Chris Olaafson

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by tipp86 View Post
                                  To sidetrack the thread a little but does anyone have any idea where i could read more on Agg stats and how to transfer them into how aggressive a player is ?
                                  Here is a very useful link, could do with reading it again myself
                                  Mods hope it is ok to use this link.

Comment

Embedded the image for you

initial thoughts are you are very tight from the button .
                                    steal more and 3b more from late position
                                    call less from sb

Comment

Look super passive post flop. 26% agg is ridic low, it should be at least 10% higher. Barrel more, raise cbets more, but realise why you're doing it and what boards are good etc.
                                      Also, play a lot more hands from the button and 3bet much more from there. You're not 3betting light ever otb by the looks of it.

Comment

I played about 1k hands to day and found it a lo more profitable as i was raisin more from pos.I know its only a small amount of hands but this is how it looks.
                                        AGG-3.57 , 3bet-10.1 which prob looks a bit high but its only over a small margin.

Keep the comments coming,

Comment

I wouldn't try move all your stats or anything. Try understanding the reason why these might imply you are leaking somewhere, then what changes you can make to become a better player, and exactly why these are making you a better player. Also, blindly making changes to your game without having a pretty good idea of the reasons is almost always counterproductive. I guess with the open more thing its pretty straightforward, but the rest may not be immediately obvious sometimes, in hand selection and frequency and related changes that need to be made. The usual is to post hands where you, for example, opened a hand you wouldn't usually open and got in a tricky spot, called a hand to a 3b where you were unsure of whether it was good or not, or did something that you thought was either over or underaggro.
                                          Foldaramus et foldarabimus

Comment

Yeah the obvious thing is that you're only 3betting light or 3bet bluffing from the SB and BB. I find the more I 3bet from the button and CO the less I need to defend my blinds. It's a hugely profitable change to make.

Are you flat calling 3bets with small pocket pairs? As I understand it this is not a profitable long-term move 100BB deep. It would explain your low vs-3bet-fold%.

Also, when you steal a lot from the button you've got to be capable of 4bet bluffing. It looks like you're already doing this in SB vs BB situations so you can see why it's even better in position. When someone's constantly 3betting you from the blinds, fire a 4bet in position every once in a while instead of just calling. Hands like AJ or 88 are good for this. Note that this stat needs a bigger sample size to be accurate, so I could in theory be talking out my arse here.

And always, what Tommygunne said.
                                            "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Cheers lads, but Andy as u said about calling 3bets with small pairs, never really do it, most of the time i am folding or 4betting a few times but trying not to make it to obvious.
                                              Also i am in for 50bb normally, is any one a fan of this?
                                              Last edited by TheImprover; 11-09-10, 21:08.

Comment

Cheers lads, but Andy as u said about calling 3bets with small pairs, never really do it, most of the time i am folding or 4betting a few times but trying not to make it to obvious.
                                                Also i am in for 50bb normally, is any one a fan of this?
                                                not a fan and there won't be many fans here - if anything you could become a hate figure!
                                                If you double to 100bbs do u quit table. If yes, why? If no why dont u buy in for 100 to begin.
                                                50bbs sucks. you have no room to 3b wide/4b bluff / barrel, and no implied odds with speculative hands. You are constanly in situations with ~20% of your stack in the middle either pre or on the flop.

Comment

Agreed, 50bb sucks, I play a mixture of 50bb, 100bb and 250bb max games on stars depending on where the fish are but wish they would scrap the 50bb max tables.

Comment

Originally posted by BobSloane View Post
                                                    not a fan and there won't be many fans here - if anything you could become a hate figure!
                                                    If you double to 100bbs do u quit table. If yes, why? If no why dont u buy in for 100 to begin.
                                                    50bbs sucks. you have no room to 3b wide/4b bluff / barrel, and no implied odds with speculative hands. You are constanly in situations with ~20% of your stack in the middle either pre or on the flop.
                                                    With out going to much off the main topic, I know what you are saying, but i dont leave once i have 100bb, one of the reasons i normally do is for the players to think thats my lot because its normally an odd amount that i buy in for, and a lot of the time it works, but i know the regs will probably cop on to it. In the last few days i have been in for 200bb and i totally agree that there is no real room for 3bet/4bet.

Comment

TG speaks the truth

Comment

Working...
                                                      X