Let go Luke

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Let go Luke

PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, 33 Tournament, 25/50 Blinds (8 handed) - Poker-Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

Hero (BB) (t3010)
    UTG (t1630)
    UTG+1 (t1245)
    MP1 (t1395)
    MP2 (t1005)
    CO (t2660)
    Button (t1530)
    SB (t1025)

Hero's M: 40.13

Preflop: Hero is BB with 7, A
    1 fold, UTG+1 calls t50, 3 folds, Button calls t50, SB calls t25, Hero checks

Flop: (t200) 7, 5, 4 (4 players)
    SB checks, Hero bets t200, 1 fold, Button raises to t600, SB raises to t975 (All-In)

???

Button is a fish.
    SB is very good reg.
    Last edited by Wombatman; 04-09-10, 21:37.
    Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

why did you bet the flop?

Comment

Am I a moron for thinkng re-raising all in. Trying to get heads up with Sb who might have a hand like 10 10 ?

Comment

no you're not a moron...

I'd be more than happy to shove here. But with the OP's read of the button, we'd probably be up against 2 players. it's also difficult to figure out what you're up against. there's smaller FD's, 2 pair combos, sets, SDs, overpairs etc. I'm still shoving btw, but a quick stove may come up with a better solution.

Comment

Allin
          Foldaramus et foldarabimus

Comment

Allinski

Comment

Ridic easy shove
              Looking for full or part time poker and betting writers. PM if interested.

Comment

Originally posted by newbie2 View Post
                it's also difficult to figure out what you're up against. there's smaller FD's, 2 pair combos, sets, SDs, overpairs etc.
                if SB's description is accurate then he's prob only doing this with a set or two pair. can't see him playing another FD this way, nor is he going to flat with 88+ pre. he only really has a set, two pair and maybe occasionally has 66.

from my own recent re-examination of a painful exit hand with the same holding i think you're around 25% against a set, maybe 40% against two pair here (?). that being so there's clearly enough chips in the middle to make this a call anyway. button may also pay you off too and you're only risking half your stack. so call.

with different stack sizes I'd fold though...

Comment

Working...
                X