SB: $125.37
    Hero (BB): $223.82

Pre-Flop: Q T dealt to Hero (BB)
    UTG folds, MP raises to $3, CO calls $3, 2 folds, Hero calls $2

Flop: ($9.50) 7 T Q (3 Players)
    Hero checks, MP bets $7.12, CO folds, Hero raises to $23, MP calls $15.88

Turn: ($55.50) 9 (2 Players)
    Hero ....?

Villain is a 34/27/2.3 reg fish. He cbets 76% of the time and he seems to be on semi tilt after losing a few buyins and is playing somewhat cally/spwey. The player in the CO PF is a fish FWIW.

We have had v little history . He has just been mouthing in chat vs another reg who took 2 buyins of him. Villain had gotten it in bad in one of the hands anyway..

I think the flop is pretty standard, but the turn come somewhat interesting imo. What do we think is the best line?

bet 40 and call a shove imo.

checking is ok if you think he will fire and you can come over the top but he checks behind too much for that I think?

Comment

bet whatever you'd bet with a fd and call

Obv not totally delighted about getting shoved on but theres nothing else u can do really

Comment

I'd make it about $27 on the flop as it's super super drawy, you are deep and there is a lot of money still to go into the pot. That's a nasty enough turn card there. It's either going to scare him of the pot or he has hit as it makes a lot of straight draws. He's probably not stacking off 150bb deep here without better than TP. I think I would check and see what he does. Like if we bet and he shoves I doubt we are ahead tbh.

Comment

I'd start by checking. I doubt you can get all the loot in this deep in great shape if he wants to stack off on that turn card. I'd call the turn and call most rivers, depending on bet size.

Comment

Ye I was thinking bet/call was madness.

Also, I agree with Digi, the flop raise could have been bigger.

Comment

I think saying check the turn is prob kinda results orientated. I mean its not like hes gonna fold the turn with any pair + gs prob and AA, KK, Aq etc and i think letting him pot control those is bad and maybe checking back fds and pair+ fds. He mostly 3bets the flop with a set and kjhh.

i suppose you could make an argument that bet folding might be better in that he wont really ever bluff raise the turn but it seems people will forever put you on a fd and spazz shove the turn.

Comment

I didnt check the turn FWIW

Comment

I think bet/folding is fine fwiw. He may want to see the river with AQ/KQ type hands so there's still value to be had from betting imo.

Comment

Working...
                  X