100NL 10max: Flop Flush deepish vs nit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

100NL 10max: Flop Flush deepish vs nit

Villain is playing 15/5 over about 200 hands. I think that says it all. I haven't been out of line. Flop line is really the point?

No-Limit Hold'em, $1.00 BB (9 handed) - Hold'em Manager Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

Hero (SB) ($201.05)
    BB ($67.60)
    UTG ($271.05)
    UTG+1 ($113.20)
    MP1 ($102.35)
    MP2 ($98.40)
    MP3 ($272)
    CO ($195.30)
    Button ($97.50)

Preflop: Hero is SB with K, Q
    4 folds, MP3 bets $4, CO raises $7, 1 fold, Hero calls $6.50, 1 fold, MP3 calls $3

Flop: ($22) 6, 7, 3 (3 players)
    Hero checks, MP3 bets $11, CO raises $22, Hero calls $22, 1 fold

Turn: ($77) 8 (2 players)
    Hero checks, CO bets $58
    Last edited by TommyGunne; 21-08-10, 22:43.
    Foldaramus et foldarabimus

Ugh. Actually only noticed that villain min3b here for the first time . Didn't notice it in game. Gotta pay more attention .

Comment

Is make it 50 on the flop. Dont mind flat to much either if other guy comes along too.

Comment

I play the same and fold now cursing the turn card

why are you playing FR?
        Last edited by Bubbleking; 22-08-10, 01:19.

Comment

Isn't this a clear fold pre?

I'd have jammed it myself on the flop. Is he 3betting with Axh? And we have blockers for AKh, AQh and I doubt he 3bets AJh, ATh etc. Looks like AxAh to me. And he's not folding that so i'd be making it $60 or so and snapping a shove.

I have no idea what your overcall looks like to him, you're 3betting the flop with 66/77/33/56 so I guess you look like you have ThTx-QhQx and Qxhh+ and he still fired the turn anyway. I guess he has AhAx. Swear a lot and fold the turn.

And yeah, wth at playing FR?
          Last edited by Moneymaker; 22-08-10, 01:20.

Comment

Why not play FR if its a sweet game.A bit like saying WTF are you playing Stud for etc 6 max forlife yo-I dont get it. I dont hate the flat on the flop but much prefer raising. Dementedly normal turn.

Comment

At the risk of stating the obvious, a min 3bet pre from a fish is almost always a monster hand.
              Last edited by AndyFatBastard; 22-08-10, 10:16.
              "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

TBH, hadn't noticed that it had been min3b pre till I saw the HH. My stats are a bit all over the place on the table atm and I'd assumed the opener had made it 7 (he was a fish, left that out of OP). As it turns out, I think its fine to 3b/flop, but am really unsure of line if it had been opened to 7 by the OR. I think thats really tricky.

Originally posted by jbravado View Post
                Why not play FR if its a sweet game.A bit like saying WTF are you playing Stud for etc 6 max forlife yo-I dont get it. I dont hate the flat on the flop but much prefer raising. Dementedly normal turn.
                This.

Comment

ye 50 on flop, he wont fold AA. Fold turn.

Comment

Working...
                  X