€50nl TPGK + 2ND NFD Facing Turn Raise

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

€50nl TPGK + 2ND NFD Facing Turn Raise

Villain is playing 40/20 and his fold to cbet is 33%, all over 400 hands. He is more loose
    than aggressive.

Do I fire again on turn? How do I respond to raise?

Grabbed by Holdem Manager
    NL Holdem $0.50(BB) Replayer
    SB ($55.59)
    BB ($71.60)
    Hero ($66.13)
    CO ($194)
    BTN ($61.17)

Dealt to Hero Q:spade: K:club:

Hero raises to $1.75, CO calls $1.75, fold, SB calls $1.50, fold

FLOP ($5.75) 8:club: Q:club: 6:diamond:

SB checks, Hero bets $4, CO calls $4, SB folds

TURN ($13.75) 8:club: Q:club: 6:diamond: J:club:

Hero bets $9, CO raises to $24.87, Hero ?

Cheers for any input.

Don't bet that turn mate you leave yourself wide open to be bluffed and if he is loose he calls with straight cards which has hit sure its another club but he is pretty sure you don't have clubs it's the way loose ppl play/think!!

You should really check call the turn here and if you hit your club on the river check to let him bluff n in doing so you maximize your profit or minimize d damage if has the nut flush.. I don't think he has nut flush here alot at all!

He is a loose player so on the flop he has a wide range with 2nd pairs n gut shots things like that and seems to me he likes a float to try bluff you out on the turn... make your hand a bluff catcher on the turn mate!

You bet the turn which puts you in an awful place for all your stack with just 1 pair and 2nd flush draw not great like as you can see! You will probably have to fold the turn now once he has raised because its all in or fold for you at this point and you do not have a great hand!
    Huh, Math my dear boy is nothing more than the lesbian sister of biology.

My Poker Blog http://jason-tompkins.blogspot.com
    My twitter http://twitter.com/#!/blaaaaaah666

Comment

vbetting turn is fine imo, I just fold when he raises if he hasnt been aggressive. We are hardly ever getting it in good if we raise and if we call its very hard to get paid if we hit oop

Comment

Ya you say he's more loose than aggro so folding to a turn raise is grand, check calling is better though.
        I don't agree with Blaaaaah tho should you get there on the river defo bet imo.

Comment

Working...
        X