Basketball Slovenia U-18 +8.5pts 5.45pm

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Basketball Slovenia U-18 +8.5pts 5.45pm

I think Slovenia ladies u18's are good with an 8.5pt h'cap @ 5/6 to beat France this evening. They competed with tournament hot favourites Spain for a long way and even led 31-30 but when Spain finally stretched away Slovenia's coach knew it was all but over and withdrew Baric to rest her and avoid possible injuries before the bronze medal game Sunday. They were huge outsiders for this game so they wont be gutted but encouraged more like.

They are playing a dejected France who led Italy all the way before getting their hearts ripped out late on so they really have to be on a downer today playing a 3rd place game instead of being in the final. Game starts at 5.45pm today.

Originally posted by rounders123 View Post
    I think Slovenia ladies u18's are good with an 8.5pt h'cap @ 5/6 to beat France this evening. They competed with tournament hot favourites Spain for a long way and even led 31-30 but when Spain finally stretched away Slovenia's coach knew it was all but over and withdrew Baric to rest her and avoid possible injuries before the bronze medal game Sunday. They were huge outsiders for this game so they wont be gutted but encouraged more like.

They are playing a dejected France who led Italy all the way before getting their hearts ripped out late on so they really have to be on a downer today playing a 3rd place game instead of being in the final. Game starts at 5.45pm today.
    66 43 for France in the end, Baric was 0 from 7 for 3's and only 3 from 13 overall.
    Last edited by EnzoScifo; 08-08-10, 18:12.

Comment

Originally posted by EnzoScifo View Post
      66 43 for France in the end, Baric was 0 from 7 for 3's and only 3 from 13 overall.
      Ridic, not that i expect them to score 3 pointers. Luckily only 3 others viewed the OP before the game started.

Comment

Originally posted by rounders123 View Post
        Ridic, not that i expect them to score 3 pointers. Luckily only 3 others viewed the OP before the game started.
        Unluckily I was one of them
        Luckily there was fck all liquidity in the market
        Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Working...
        X