Tennis Thread: Betting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tennis Thread: Betting

Is anyone willing to give me 2.20 on Safarova in the tennis later this afternoon???

Post if you are and we'll talk money.
    Hey buddy, did ya get that thing I sent ya?

Ah well. Got some hard cash on Safarova, but nearly near her pre-match odds.

Got a few notes on Alan Melzer the record producer. He's playing in the tennis it seems. Odd sport for such a large lad. 5-1 though, and Davyboy isn't great on hard courts; his recent win being a good draw, Djoker tanking the semi, and Nadal being injured in the final.

Comment

I'm laying Roddick in the tennis final tonight vs Verdasco...

Will offer €40 to someone's €100.

That's odds of 1.40, or 2/5

Quote to book.

Caveat: Stuck in the wilderness for one more week so all losing bets might be delayed until Wed, though by the same token I am quite willing to wait til then to receive should I be a winner.
      Last edited by lee_arama; 14-02-10, 21:30.

Comment

Just to while away the day....

I'd like to lay

1. Razzano @ 1/9 for a meagre €10er... so your €90 to my €10: pushed back to noon....

2. Petrova @ 1.9 for the same €90 vs €10 12:30 start

3. Pennetta @ 1/7 ... so €70 plays €10 15:00 start
        Last edited by lee_arama; 15-02-10, 11:33. Reason: Change of times.

Comment

I was mooching around live betting on paddypower, looking for something to waste my money on. Thought I would share my complete noob story with you..

I saw Federer was playing Wawrinka, Federer won the first set 6-2. I could get 11/10 for him to win 3-0. Thought they were pretty sweet odds for 1st seed against 19th so lashed on a bet. Two minutes after I put it on I realised it was David Ferrer, not Federer, who was playing. Balls to that I thought, but he ended up winning in straight sets anyway.

Happy days

Comment

US Open Betting

So who are you guys on for Flushing Meadows?

I'm steering clear of the men's tournament although I am pondering a small lay on Murray @ 4.9.

The women's tournament is far more interesting now that Serena and Henin are out injured imo. I've gone for Caroline Wozniacki - 3pts @ 9.8.
            She is in red hot form on hard court at the moment having won the Pilot Pen and the Rogers Cup the previous week. In addition, she made the final last year.

Placed the bet before the semi-finals of the Pilot Pen last week and her price has dropped to 7.8 so the value is possibly gone.

Oh and did I mention she's quite the looker also?

Comment

Just stuck a few quid on Venus to beat Clijters @ 5/1

She's serving at 3-1 in the 3rd, but if she can hold and then break Clijsters, i think she might be too strong mentally for her. Worth a punt anyway

She's gone 11/4 after holding her serve 3-2 now

Comment

Clijsters serving at 4-3 and 30/15 served 2 double faults and a horrible volley to allow Venus to break and go 4-4 in the final set. Now 4/5 in running

Comment

Super stuff from Clijsters to break straight back and now serving at 5-4

Comment

Never liked money anyway

Comment

Some performance by her in fairness.

Comment

Originally posted by Lurker23 View Post
                        US Open Betting

So who are you guys on for Flushing Meadows?

I'm steering clear of the men's tournament although I am pondering a small lay on Murray @ 4.9.

The women's tournament is far more interesting now that Serena and Henin are out injured imo. I've gone for Caroline Wozniacki - 3pts @ 9.8.
                        She is in red hot form on hard court at the moment having won the Pilot Pen and the Rogers Cup the previous week. In addition, she made the final last year.

Placed the bet before the semi-finals of the Pilot Pen last week and her price has dropped to 7.8 so the value is possibly gone.
                        Fair play to Zvonareva. Played out of her skin today. I expected a Woz v Clijsters final and I was going to trade out then. Never placed the Murray lay either.

Comment

Originally posted by keane2097 View Post
                          Some performance by her in fairness.
                          Yeah she defo deserved it and i'm delighted for her. I just had a feeling Venus would break back and then Clijster would cave and 5/1 was too big to turn down. She's defo improved the mental side of her game and would love to see her win it.

Will be having a tidy sum on her for the final to try and recoup!

Comment

She seems cool as well, hope she goes on to win it.

Comment

Working...
                            X