Betfair trading

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Betfair trading

A guy i work with brought this to my attention.

Bet Angel is the cutting-edge Betfair trading software that has completely transformed sports betting. Bet & trade manually or automatically!

He was saying he was considering doing a course on it.

It is essentially trading on betfair markets. He claims there is no risk involved once you know what you are doing.

Can anyone give me further thoughts on this?
    Pm for rakeback deals

if it was a risk free guaranteed system the developer would not be selling it

Comment

Originally posted by Multidraw View Post
      if it was a risk free guaranteed system the developer would not be selling it
      Would it not be a case say of a tool to help find spots in a market that can be taken advantage of.

As i said im not sure what its about so just posting to see.
      Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

I think Mellor spoker about bots in his thread
        here:http://www.irishpokerboards.com/foru...read.php?t=243

Comment

Originally posted by tipp86 View Post
          A guy i work with brought this to my attention.

Bet Angel is the cutting-edge Betfair trading software that has completely transformed sports betting. Bet & trade manually or automatically!

He was saying he was considering doing a course on it.

It is essentially trading on betfair markets. He claims there is no risk involved once you know what you are doing.

Can anyone give me further thoughts on this?
          From what ive read there are a some people who do this for a living but seems like everything else less that 5% can profit from it long term because of lack of dicipline, chasing, mistakes, bad trading, not putting in time etc. They dont watch or listen to the sports at all just trade away.

A lot of punters do it casually like playing poker or sportsbetting and talk big about greening up like theyre the big pro now but theyre not theyre the same jerks and idiots as us!, Takes a certain sort of person to excel at it.

A couple have blogs but it seems the very best earn £50-£100k and to earn that theyre trading millions and putting in major time and mental concentration!.

Comment

Originally posted by tipp86 View Post
            The fact that he said this means I can say with 100% confidence that he doesn't know what he is doing.
            I've traded before, the risk is huge, low RoR but huge loss if it goes tits

Comment

just looking at that bet angel program, what are the %s beside the prices on the markets?

Comment

I imagine its the market over-round.
                Are they around 102-105% on the back market and 96-98% on the lay market.
                That assumes a well traded market, new or unused markets throw up mad numbers.

If the numbers are off it might be something else, maybe post a screenshot

Comment

i think it's where most of the money available is on each selection

Unlimited space to host images, easy to use image uploader, albums, photo hosting, sharing, dynamic image resizing on web and mobile.

Comment

Working...
                  X