Stats 40k hands 50nl

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stats 40k hands 50nl

Here is some of the stats from 50nl if there is anymore i should add please inform me and i will post them.

Could anyone review any leaks?

Attached Files
    Last edited by tipp86; 24-06-10, 15:05.
    Pm for rakeback deals

attached image is coming up very small, very difficult to read. Could you try getting a better screen cap?

Comment

Originally posted by emmet02 View Post
      attached image is coming up very small, very difficult to read. Could you try getting a better screen cap?
      In the process any tips?
      Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

Tipp86, can't read the stats either, copy them into paint and just crop out the actual stats. Then upload to imageshack and paste the link here. Works the best I find

Comment

click alt+print Scrn
          Open MSPaint
          click CTRL + V

Use the crop tool on the left to resize to get rid of all the white

Save as jpg when finished

use imageshack.us, click browse, open file you've saved

the url that imageshack gives you, copy and place in [img] [/img[ tags here

Comment

I tried it there have to run out now so if its not fixed il try it later. Im useless with these things
            Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

Still impossible to read, I'll do the editing and stuff for ya if you want.

Just Press Alt+Print Sc,

then paste into paint, save as .jpg and e-mail it to emmet 1 at gmail.com

Comment

Still impossible to read, I'll do the editing and stuff for ya if you want.

Just Press Alt+Print Sc,

then paste into paint, save as .jpg and e-mail it to emmet 1 at gmail.com
                Thanks will do that tomorrow as im not on my own laptop now.
                Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Thanks for that emmet id appreciate any feedback and if i should post up anymore stats i will.
                    Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

How many tables are you playing.
                      "Being wrong is erroneously associated with failure, when, in fact, to be proven wrong should be celebrated, for it elevates someone to a new level of understanding."

Comment

Originally posted by TheSnapper View Post
                        How many tables are you playing.
                        Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

Sample size is quite small tbh and a top player could show extreme variance over 50k hands but......

Wow to 6 tabling @ 23/19.

wtsd a little high and w$sd are a tiny bit low. I have 28.5 / 52% compared to your 29.8 / 50.3%.

It looks like you defend very lite versus 3bet. Maybe look at your results as cc v 3bet, I suspect the net result is negative, if not you play very well postflop in 3bet pots as the defender and I would love to see some hands.

Can you post your position stats.
                          "Being wrong is erroneously associated with failure, when, in fact, to be proven wrong should be celebrated, for it elevates someone to a new level of understanding."

Comment

Originally posted by TheSnapper View Post
                            Sample size is quite small tbh and a top player could show extreme variance over 50k hands but......

Wow to 6 tabling @ 23/19.

wtsd a little high and w$sd are a tiny bit low. I have 28.5 / 52% compared to your 29.8 / 50.3%.

It looks like you defend very lite versus 3bet. Maybe look at your results as cc v 3bet, I suspect the net result is negative, if not you play very well postflop in 3bet pots as the defender and I would love to see some hands.

Can you post your position stats.
                            I could i might have to get emmet to post it again if he wouldnt mind il drop him a pm.
                            Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

no problem Enda, just fire anything at me

Comment

Tried to do it there myself with imageshack but nothing appears i will have to email you it id say.
                                Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

Comment

For comparison - My stats this month
                                    SPOILER

things I note just from differences between the kind of stats I have, and yours. Not necessarily criticisms/wrong as I don't know whether either is particularly "more right".

You're quite a bit looser from the BB than me, and it seems to lead you into difficulties a lot, as your aggression in this position is quite low, and you are calling a very very wide range on the BB.

We are both too loose in the SB imo, and need to tighten that up.

The difference between your cbet on flop and turn is massive, a decent player will start to float your cbets and take the pot away from you on the turn. You're obviously a "quantity" c bettor on the flop, and a "quality" c bettor on the turn.

You 3bet better than me, I'm looking at finding better spots/hands to 3bet with all the time, is something I'm looking at a lot recently.

I squeeze a lot more than you, mostly because players at 20nl don't recognise it as a squeeze play so it is a very profitable move imo. Could be very different at 50nl of course.

You aren't aggressive enough it seems, this could be from calling too much, missing spots to bet when you check instead etc. I would try and sweat someone/ be sweated to see if you can pick up some spots where you are missing value.

River call efficiency is low, I have been trying to iron this out of my game, as it is/was a huge leak of mine. I'd bet two streets with a premium hand, and then call a river bet when the guy donks into me, when I'm obviously beat. This is a monumental leak, as the river bet is usually a sizeable one, and I was leaving buckets of money to the fishes. Try find the fold button a bit more. I've been working a lot on hand reading recently, and I think this is one of the best ways of finding folds when you really need to.

disclaimer: Long term b/e online player, playing the micro stakes, i.e, a bit shite. Hopefully this post wont be fruitless though, as could spark discussion that will help both of us.

Comment

what's your river efficiency meant to be? never saw that before.

Comment

Both of you need to stop folding the button so much; steal more, 3bet more, call more. Emmet, your CO play is also too tight, you're playing practically the same as UTG. there's a much bigger difference between UTG -> CO then a 5% difference in VPIP.

Both of your SB play preflop is fine but neither of you is playing aggressively enough in limped pots.

Tipp, you need to fold more to 3bets. Emmet, you need to cbet a lot more. I wouldn't worry about double barrelling too much at these stakes, you're rarely going to face players who'll take advantage of it. Just make sure you're not missing value.

Tipp, your W$WSF looks solid. Emmet, yours is on the low side, upping your cbet frequency and playing more aggressively in limped pots should help though.
                                        Last edited by RedJoker; 26-06-10, 21:38.

Comment

For comparison - My stats this month
                                          SPOILER

things I note just from differences between the kind of stats I have, and yours. Not necessarily criticisms/wrong as I don't know whether either is particularly "more right".

You're quite a bit looser from the BB than me, and it seems to lead you into difficulties a lot, as your aggression in this position is quite low, and you are calling a very very wide range on the BB.

We are both too loose in the SB imo, and need to tighten that up.

The difference between your cbet on flop and turn is massive, a decent player will start to float your cbets and take the pot away from you on the turn. You're obviously a "quantity" c bettor on the flop, and a "quality" c bettor on the turn.

You 3bet better than me, I'm looking at finding better spots/hands to 3bet with all the time, is something I'm looking at a lot recently.

I squeeze a lot more than you, mostly because players at 20nl don't recognise it as a squeeze play so it is a very profitable move imo. Could be very different at 50nl of course.

You aren't aggressive enough it seems, this could be from calling too much, missing spots to bet when you check instead etc. I would try and sweat someone/ be sweated to see if you can pick up some spots where you are missing value.

River call efficiency is low, I have been trying to iron this out of my game, as it is/was a huge leak of mine. I'd bet two streets with a premium hand, and then call a river bet when the guy donks into me, when I'm obviously beat. This is a monumental leak, as the river bet is usually a sizeable one, and I was leaving buckets of money to the fishes. Try find the fold button a bit more. I've been working a lot on hand reading recently, and I think this is one of the best ways of finding folds when you really need to.

disclaimer: Long term b/e online player, playing the micro stakes, i.e, a bit shite. Hopefully this post wont be fruitless though, as could spark discussion that will help both of us.
                                          No emmet your post is far from fruitless and it is interesting to see your stats. I am actually going to look at my 20nl stats and see how they compare to yours as i played 20nl before this 40k hands.

You say i 3 bet better than you but im not sure im starting to wonder if im becoming spewy in my 3 bets.

As for my turn c bets i find that an interesting comment. I have actually increased my turn cbet since somewhere in my 20nl career as im pretty sure if i looked back that my turn c bet was a lot nittier but il take your point.

Originally posted by RedJoker View Post
                                          Both of you need to stop folding the button so much; steal more, 3bet more, call more. Emmet, your CO play is also too tight, you're playing practically the same as UTG. there's a much bigger difference between UTG -> CO then a 5% difference in VPIP.

Both of your SB play preflop is fine but neither of you is playing aggressively enough in limped pots.

Tipp, you need to fold more to 3bets. Emmet, you need to cbet a lot more. I wouldn't worry about double barrelling too much at these stakes, you're rarely going to face players who'll take advantage of it. Just make sure you're not missing value.

Tipp, your W$WSF looks solid. Emmet, yours is on the low side, upping your cbet frequency and playing more aggressively in limped pots should help though.
                                          Ok rj im going to ask a silly question. When you say limped pots are we taking about pots that i am on sb and bb where i complete or check? I did not realise that these pots would make a big difference to an overall win rate or am i missing something.
                                          Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

Looking at my 20nl stats its not a big sample as i got the laptop in january and have no hands from my old laptop.

But i seem to play a lot looser than you 25/20. Our flop c bet is the same but my turn cbet is only 47.

My 3 bet range is a little wider aswell especially from the button.

Again i only have about 30k hands in the database as everything pre january is missing and i then moved up to 50nl. I pretty much crushed 20 nl since i started it last september. I may actually be back there soon due to withdrawals.
                                            Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

Originally posted by tipp86 View Post
                                              Ok rj im going to ask a silly question. When you say limped pots are we taking about pots that i am on sb and bb where i complete or check? I did not realise that these pots would make a big difference to an overall win rate or am i missing something.
                                              Yes and they do make a big difference. Maybe if you're playing a lot of tables you could increase your hourly by ignoring them but from a pure winrate perspective they're important.

Comment

It looks to me that you maybe 3betting on autopilot and sometimes getting it in a bit too light preflop in these situations. Is that right?

And do you seem to make one too many hero calls as your WTSD is pretty high. If i was playing against you with those stats, I would defo be 3betting the hell out of you in position with garbage and value hands but i would be only 3betting a very very tight Value range from the blinds to your steals as you would be difficult to play against oop in such situations.

I do like your VPIP and PFR stats and aggression percentage is good too. You just need to make sure your using aggression in the right places

Comment

Originally posted by RBBlogger View Post
                                                  It looks to me that you maybe 3betting on autopilot and sometimes getting it in a bit too light preflop in these situations. Is that right?

And do you seem to make one too many hero calls as your WTSD is pretty high. If i was playing against you with those stats, I would defo be 3betting the hell out of you in position with garbage and value hands but i would be only 3betting a very very tight Value range from the blinds to your steals as you would be difficult to play against oop in such situations.

I do like your VPIP and PFR stats and aggression percentage is good too. You just need to make sure your using aggression in the right places
                                                  No i wouldnt consider that im ever getting it in to light. Realistically with a 100bb stack its only going in with qq - aa and ak unless im in some sort of battle where i feel i can get in a lighter hand and be good.
                                                  Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

Meant to reply yesterday but got sidetracked..

I'd like to know what other peoples WTSD% is . Mine is 23% which i know is a bit tight, but I think 30% might be a bit too high?

Anyway dont get too involved with the stats. You must play each player differently. If there's 2 mutlitabling regulars in your game who fire a cbet then give up, well then you will be calling in position with a wider range with the intention of firing every time they check on the turn. This will affect your VPIP in a 'negative' way however you will be playing optimally against those two opponents.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X