Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will having a moneybookers account effect my credit rating?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Will having a moneybookers account effect my credit rating?

I'm thinking of setting up a moneybookers account as neteller is shit and I haven't used it in ages anyway. But I'm just wondering, seeing as these accounts are mainly used for online gaming, will having one effect my credit rating? It says in the T&C's that they will share my information with 3rd party credit rating agencies. I'm a bit paranoid about all this given how banks these days seem to be looking for any excuse not to lend, and I'll probably be thinking of getting a mortgage in the not too distant future. Should I just stick to sites where I can lodge/ withdraw through betting shops?

i use my bank account to transfer online using laser, got a loan 3 weeks ago no ?s asked. maybe for a mortgage be most prob very different. but for a household loan no problems.
    http://www.sitnpoker.com/?amigosid=18

Comment

In relation to Irish credit ratings lenders send information about borrowers who have mortgages, car loans, personal loans, leasing/hire-purchase agreements and credit cards.

Moneybookers do not have any of these. In relation to the credit card it is the bank/institution that issued you the credit card that shares this information not an ewallet that you just deposited into. The credit card institution does not share individual transactions with the credit rating bureau. Your bank have no way of knowing what you use the deposited funds for, you could just as easily be buying stamps on ebay as backing the favourite in the gold cup.

It wont affect your credit rating.

Comment

Yeah, its pretty safe to say that they'll never know.
        Lodging in shops only is bad in general, MBs is pretty essential for anyone who bets or plays across a few sites

Comment

Working...
        X