NL20-QQ vs c/r stack flop or turn?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NL20-QQ vs c/r stack flop or turn?

No real reads on villain given his stack size guessing he fishy enough what the best option i know by flatting i give him free card if he is drawing but i keep his range wider aswell his overshove on turn looks like draw to me thats why i call vs a draw he may have his equity is cut in half on turn was happy to stack on brick turn i prob would have folded if he shoved on a diamond turn

$0.10/$0.20 No Limit Holdem
    6 Players
    Hand Conversion Powered by weaktight.com

Stacks:
    UTG ($13.67)
    UTG+1 ($24.90)
    CO ($33.07)
    Hero ($21.58)
    SB ($7.10)
    BB ($14.59)

Pre-Flop: ($0.30, 6 players) Hero is BTN :qc: :qd:
    3 folds, Hero raises to $0.50, 1 fold, BB calls $0.30

Flop: :7d: :jh: :8d: ($1.10, 2 players)
    BB checks, Hero bets $1, BB raises to $3.07, Hero calls $2.07

Turn: :4h: ($7.24, 2 players)
    BB bets $11.02, Hero calls $11.02

River: :5d: ($29.28, 2 players)

Can you edit your OP and put some commas and full stops in there? I made it to the second line but couldn't follow the spew of words any further.

Regarding the hand: It's a nasty flop, but so much of your opponent's check-raising range on this flop - assuming he's competent - contains draws and top pair hands that you are ahead of. Obviously there's two-pair hands, sets and flopped straights that he's protecting too. Finally, if he's aggro then there's plenty of air in there too. I'd probably end up getting them in but I wouldn't feel too good about it.
    "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

its really annoying when you type like this as it makes your posts incredibly hard to read and the last thing i want to do when reading a HH is to struggle to figure out what information we're being given

I play it the same as you, but I fold the turn. 1 pair isn't very good here on this kind of board very often. It hits a callers range very hard and most 20NL players are not raising with draws.

Comment

Working...
      X