Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Alphabet sheep part 5 with a twist (Please read op)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alphabet sheep part 5 with a twist (Please read op)

Back by popular demand it's alphabet sheep 5. There where so many mistakes in the last one and as this one has a twist it's essential that you read the op. I will be back from Spain in a week so will give till then to get answers in by pm. Gl everyone.

Welcome to alphabet sheep. This game works like regular sheep in that your goal is to give the most popular answer for each item. There is one important twist for this game:

Each of the questions must start with a different letter. There are 27 questions, so that means that you will have to use each letter exactly once, except that may you use one letter for two answers. Any answers which start with a letter you've already used (aside from your one allowed repeat) will score zero. Not -10.

Due to the nature of this game, all answers which start with different letters will be grouped separately, even if they refer to the same thing. For example, if asked to name a country, "America", "USA", and "The United States of America" would be grouped separately.

Please submit your answers to me via PM. The question list is numbered for your convience, but submit your answers unnumbered if possible.

Deadline will be in a week or so. I will give 24 hours notice.

Research is allowed. GL!!

1. An instrument a jazz musician might play
    2. A volcano famous for erupting
    3. Something you might put on popcorn
    4. A Trivial Pursuit category
    5. Something you associate with the Alps
    6. A synonym of "shake"
    7. A day of the week
    8. A brand of athletic apparel
    9. A tropical fruit
    10. A hazard or obstacle in the video game Pitfall!
    11. A tv show with a one word title
    12. A nation on the Baltic Sea
    13. Poker _____
    14. An athletic competition featuring different events
    15. A type of lizard
    16. A Web Browser
    17. A Biblical king or ruler
    18. Something nervous people take to calm down
    19. A Hawaiian Island
    20. A part of the female anatomy
    21. A Michael Keaton movie
    22. The first name of a character from Pulp Fiction
    23. A fictional number
    24. A Victor Hugo character
    25. Chicken _____
    26. The first name of an actor/actress who appeared in Baywatch
    27. A dinosaur
    Last edited by Guest; 11-06-10, 12:23.

Where's the twist? That's how all the alphabet games are played. The first one i ran was like that as were all the others

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
      Where's the twist? That's how all the alphabet games are played. The first one i ran was like that as were all the others
      Twist is there are 27 questions and you can use one letter twice.

Comment

Hi Flushdraw.

Standard sheep alphabet games have 26 questions with the last question always being 'name the letter you have not used.

In this case there are 27 questions and you are allowed to use one letter twice.

On another note i totally forgot about you saying in my last sheep game that you had a sports one coming along. Apologies if you where about to run with it. Go with yours as i am now away for a week and i will bump this when yours is finished. If i get a chance next week ill enter yours. Look forward to it!

TSM

Comment

Originally posted by menoscemo View Post
          Twist is there are 27 questions and you can use one letter twice.
          I don't think so. For some reason he thinks we've never played sheep alphabet where each answer must begin with a different letter.

This game works like regular sheep in that your goal is to give the most popular answer for each item. There is one important twist for this game:

EACH OF YOUR ANSWERS MUST START WITH A DIFFERENT LETTER

Comment

The twist is as meno pointed out. The reason that sentence is in capitol letters is because i just c/p it from a template i have saved on my computer.

Hopefully that clears that up. I will edit the op now.

EDIT: The way some people play it you still need the 1 letter per question rule in bold
            Last edited by Guest; 11-06-10, 12:24.

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
              I don't think so. For some reason he thinks we've never played sheep alphabet where each answer must begin with a different letter.
              eh no pretty sure the twist is using one letter twice. I think he is just re-stating the rules cos there is always one genuis who doesn't realise the rules
              Last edited by cardshark202; 11-06-10, 12:46.

Comment

Last edited by Strewelpeter; 11-06-10, 12:38. Reason: entered a time warp
                Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Bump!

Comment

will send in answers later tonight

Comment

Working...
                    X