Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2 standard hands?

2 hands from 65e pub game last night

1st hand could be regarded as a cooler. Can we ever fold here? Think my raise is standard enough on the flop. Button has called a lot of raises, limps alot etc plays no fold em hold em. SB is quiet agressive but has alot of leaks in his game regarding picking his spots and hand selection. I haven't showed a hand down yet and have won most all the pots i've entered.

blinds 100/200

Folded to the button(6k) he limps, SB calls(6.5k) and i(18kish) have 10 8o in the bb and check.

flop: 10 9 8 rainbow

Sb leads for 600, i raise to 2k, button jams and sb jams

Can i fold here? Are the odds too good? Thought i was behind but had to call..thought it was an intresting spot.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2nd hand: How big is AK? blinds 150/300..UTG is short roughly 6k.. UTG+1(button from last hand) covers not by much.. i'm in the CO with 16k.

UTG raises to 800, UTG+1 makes it 1600.. i make it 4k(lol) don't know why i made it so little repping KK/AA, once i made it 4k i was calling ships. UTG ships and UTG+1 ships, i dwell for a minute and call.

Could have folded and played on but would have had to get my stack in within the next hour of play to motor on. Seen UTG+1 do this a few times before with AJ+ mid pairs +. Standard enough? If the structure was alot better i would have folded the AKo thinking i could find a better spot even with a marginal hand.

1. Suppose i'd call but I wouldn't be thrilled about it. Getting 3/1 and the fact you're playing pub players means they could be shoveling it in with any old shite. You see 98, JT, J9, J8, KJ and stuff like that a fair bit here I think.

2. Seems fine given your description.

Also, there is no such thing as 'better spots'. A situation is +EV or it isn't.

Comment

it think i could find a fold for the first hand even getting 3/1,
      hand 2 i wouldent mind flatting in the CO but as played i call

Comment

i'd fold the first hand.
        the second i'd happily get it in as you did, they're pretty short.

Comment

Working...
        X