Two river spot sanity checks with 22. 100NL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Two river spot sanity checks with 22. 100NL

Villain in hand is 20/10/2.2 after ~200 hands and villain in hand 2 is 16/7/0/0.8 but only ~30 hands.

Hand 1
    No-Limit Hold'em, $1.00 BB (5 handed) - Hold'em Manager Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

BB ($100)
    SB ($110.93)
    Hero (Button) ($121.71)
    UTG ($111.86)
    MP ($101.50)

Preflop: Hero is Button with 2, 2
    2 folds, Hero bets $3, 1 fold, BB calls $2

Flop: ($6.50) 9, 3, Q (2 players)
    BB checks, Hero bets $4, BB calls $4

Turn: ($14.50) 8 (2 players)
    BB checks, Hero checks

River: ($14.50) 2 (2 players)
    BB bets $11, Hero raises $30, BB raises $82 (All-In), [color=#666666]

Hand 2

No-Limit Hold'em, $1.00 BB (6 handed) - Hold'em Manager Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

MP ($100)
    CO ($104.18)
    Button ($106.60)
    Hero (BB) ($121.35)
    SB ($114.35)
    UTG ($102.15)

Preflop: Hero is BB with 2, 2
    2 folds, CO bets $3, 1 fold, SB calls $2.50, Hero calls $2

Flop: ($9) 5, 2, 7 (3 players)
    SB checks, Hero checks, CO checks

Turn: ($9) 5 (3 players)
    SB bets $4.27, Hero calls $4.27, 1 fold

River: ($17.54) 4 (2 players)
    SB bets $12.50, Hero raises $35, SB raises $94.58 (All-In)

I'd be calling both pretty quick
    "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Fold both

if you don't like money.

Comment

Fold First. I cant think of a worse hand he is valubetting by shoving the river in the first one. He isnt bluffing very often either.

Genuinely looks like he called flop with J10, checked the turn as expects you to barrell a lot, when you checked behind he led river for value and when you raised he jizzed his pants and shovelled the lot in.

His range for calling pre is prob pretty wide. Its not so wide when he calls the flop. Its decent queens, sets and 10J, some oop floats maybe but so so unlikely. He checks the turn with pretty much all his flop calling range.

His river lead is a bluff so rarely, so your raise is ok as the way the hand is played it means he can defo call with worse, when he shoves though, I'd puke and fold. How do you stove against a range of sets, straights and AQ(if thats even likely, I dont think so)?

Unless he is tilting and or you've seen him do this as a bluff before Id fold.

Call second.

He can have any number of 5's the way the hand played out and is defo valuebetting worse. He can have better hands too but I think he has worse hands enough to make a call profitable.

I might raise the turn there too.
        This may or may not be an original thought of my own.
        All efforts were made to make this thought original but with the abundance of thoughts in the world the originality of this thought cannot be guaranteed.
        The author is not liable for any issue arising from the platitudinous nature of this post.

Comment

Ya hand 2 is a bit silly to post. Just didn't think he'd ship worse than a fh and I had the worst fh but I call pretty quick anyway and he has 86s.
          Folded hand 1 and was thinking after that it looks like I cant really have much given the turn went check/check and he could realize this and ship a bluff but not sure if he's thinking like this. He didn't show so I'll never know

Comment

I will absolutely fold first.

Comment

Yeah +1 for sighing and folding the 1st one.

And, even though this carries very little weight knowing the results, definitely call 2nd.

Comment

Working...
              X