X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

being logged out constantly

Have my settings for 40 posts per page.

This appears to be an intermittent problem/problems

(1) When I move on to a new page I find (a) I have been logged out and my settings have gone to I think 10 posts per page

(2) When I thank a post my user name does not appear in the thank you box & I think when I go to a new page the above in (1) happens

This happened to me alot i would log out sometimes and not others, what i sujjest is if u use the same computer next time u log in click the remember me box! that will keep u logged in!

may be the guys have something better though

Comment

Hmmm, Dom's our techy guy and he's away for the weekend, but we'll have a look into it, but seriously doubt anything will be fixed before Dom has a look.

Comment

I think it's a virtual memory issue on your computer. Perhaps you should close some open applications also delete cookies or temp internet files .

Comment

Originally posted by Solskjaer View Post
          I think it's a virtual memory issue on your computer. Perhaps you should close some open applications also delete cookies or temp internet files .
          Thanks, don't think it's cookies or temp files as they are all cleared afaik.

Could be the virtual memory if I knew what that was

It's not a major problem as it resolves itself when I log back in & it doesn't happen every time I change a page.

Thanks for you help

Comment

Originally posted by kakak1 View Post
            It's not a major problem as it resolves itself when I log back in & it doesn't happen every time I change a page.
            If this is happening let us know, and I'll go educate myself on what it might be and try fix it... (i.e. hope someone in here tells me what to do )

Comment

Originally posted by Ste05 View Post
              If this is happening let us know, and I'll go educate myself on what it might be and try fix it... (i.e. hope someone in here tells me what to do )

this original problem appears to be rectified now

Comment

Sorry, I didn't see this until now. I wouldn't have been able to suggest much though except for ticking the box and asking your browser to remember the password as well an making sure cookies were enabled. Just as well it's grand now though.

Comment

Working...
                X