iPad - How to Store/Watch Movies and TV Shows

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

iPad - How to Store/Watch Movies and TV Shows

How do I add files downloaded from Rapidshare to my iPad? I want to throw on a few a movies and TV series but don't know how. Any help appreciated.

You need to convert the files to .mp4 and use iTunes to add them. Lolapple.
    airport, lol

Comment

Use flex player, don't need to convert anything then.

Drag them into it using iTunes.
      Originally posted by ArmaniJeans
      I like this heat - some proper music innit.
      None of the 'black disabled lesbian warbling backwards' stuff that the other players inflicted on me.

Comment

I use BuzzPlayer HD, its like $2, works great

Comment

Its laughable really, €600 worth of iPad and you have to pay a fiver to load your own content on to it.
          I bought CineXplayer which was ok it would play anything but of course like everything else it is totally unusable unless you have an iTunes infected PC available for the transfers.

I eventually just gave the iPad away as it was an annoyance for what it couldn't do more often than it was useful.
          Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Cheers all for the replies. Do I need any software on my laptop for any of the above Apps? Or how do I actually add the files to my iPad? Through iTunes and then drag them to the App?

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
              Its laughable really, €600 worth of iPad and you have to pay a fiver to load your own content on to it.
              I bought CineXplayer which was ok it would play anything but of course like everything else it is totally unusable unless you have an iTunes infected PC available for the transfers.

I eventually just gave the iPad away as it was an annoyance for what it couldn't do more often than it was useful.
              Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah you don't have to pay anything at all you have the option to do so. Is it a little awkward to have to download to specific file formats I suppose but not out the realm of easy enough to do.

For my Nexus 7 I can't load everything onto and it plays automatically, it wil play most file formats and I would probably pay a couple of € for a decent app like MX Player.

Originally posted by thechamp87 View Post
              Cheers all for the replies. Do I need any software on my laptop for any of the above Apps? Or how do I actually add the files to my iPad? Through iTunes and then drag them to the App?
              Simple way is if you are downloading any movie/tv show try get it in an iPad format like .mp4 .m4v .mov and then just import it through iTunes.

Supported formats.

Video formats supported: H.264 video up to 1080p, 30 frames per second, High Profile level 4.1 with AAC-LC audio up to 160 Kbps, 48kHz, stereo audio in .m4v, .mp4, and .mov file formats; MPEG-4 video up to 2.5 Mbps, 640 by 480 pixels, 30 frames per second, Simple Profile with AAC-LC audio up to 160 Kbps per channel, 48kHz, stereo audio in .m4v, .mp4, and .mov file formats; Motion JPEG (M-JPEG) up to 35 Mbps, 1280 by 720 pixels, 30 frames per second, audio in ulaw, PCM stereo audio in .avi file format
              Most sites nowadays will have sections broken down so they can be easily searched.
              "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Originally posted by thechamp87 View Post
                Usually, you have to add the application on iTunes and give it permission to synch and then you can drag and drop into itunes.
                Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Downloaded FlexPlayer and added files in iTunes but they didn't transfer to the app. Googled the problem and seems it's an issue with the latest update. Then downloaded Valor's BuzzPlayer HD and it works perfectly, it makes it so easy and there's no conversion necessary, so cheers for that Valor.

Comment

Working...
                  X