Cant watch a live stream

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cant watch a live stream

I cant watch PokerStarsTV live coverage of EPT Barcelona on my 6 month old Toshiba laptop. It keeps buffering all the time. Yet when I tried it on my wife's 2 month old Toshiba, which has the same specs as mine it can be viewed perfectly. Is there some settings I need to adjust to stop it buffering? I have watched live streams before without any problems.

Hi, check the computer for updates and also see if you have the latest version of Adobe Flash player installed, hope this helps.

Comment

Go to ninite.com.

Tick the boxes for firefox, chrome, java, flash, flash ie, shockwave, silverlight and .net.

Go to the bottom of the page and click on download installer and run it. Let it do its thing and come back in 5 minutes. Download ccleaner and run the cleaner.

Try running the stream again. Then try it in Chrome or Firefox.

Post back here with how it gets on after that.

Comment

Originally posted by coillcam View Post
        Go to ninite.com.

Tick the boxes for firefox, chrome, java, flash, flash ie, shockwave, silverlight and .net.

Go to the bottom of the page and click on download installer and run it. Let it do its thing and come back in 5 minutes. Download ccleaner and run the cleaner.

Try running the stream again. Then try it in Chrome or Firefox.

Post back here with how it gets on after that.
        I tried all this, and it still wouldn't work on chrome, but I then tried it on firefox, whch I seldom if ever use & it's working perfect. Maybe these instructions solved the problem or not but it's working now anyway, so thanks for your help. I'm happy.

Comment

Working...
        X