small 7 card stud decision

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

small 7 card stud decision

anybody know anything about 7 card stud? i dont really either but i decided to play anyway It was only a small pub thing anyway

situation was on 7th street and there is two of us left in betting. The villain is the dealer and puts the card face up. In my limited experience of stud i thought this was then burnt and another card dealt. What should the decision be?
    Redbet at the Dublin Poker Invasion FTW

7th street ,burn a card and then a card to each face down.
    since he put the burn card face up ,it should be then burnt(it doesnt really affect anything because it was the burn card) and then deal one to each of youse face down.
    Last edited by peteypop; 30-03-10, 12:28.

Comment

ye so basically he should have scrapped the card he gave to me and dealt to me another one. he disagreed with this and bitched and moaned about it because I had an up and down straight flush draw and he had trips. This was shockin manners from him imo. The others didnt really know what to do so we just chopped the pot

Comment

yep ,u should of got another card face down.Alcohol and stud and people who dont know the rules dont mix well,at least u chopped it and didnt end up like Wild Bill Hickok.
        Last edited by peteypop; 30-03-10, 12:44.

Comment

great game is 7 card stud

Comment

ah he was a big ignorant cunt who couldnt take it if i hit my flush.I knew fro the moment i knew him he was a person on life tilt. I wasn't goin to cry over a tenner

Comment

Did he burn a card on all the other streets?

Comment

nah he put my card face up when he should have put it face down on 7th street. What should have been done was the card he gave me should have been burnt and another one dealt

Comment

wheres this pub game on?
                  just see your location as waterford, i sometimes travel to lismore for a small game might go a little further for stud though.

Comment

Working...
                  X