Can't get logged on using HTC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can't get logged on using HTC

I just upgraded my phone to ICS and it removed all my pages I was autologged onto. I know my password but could not get it to go in. Is there a way to see what has gone wrong?

"Dear MrsFlushdraw,

Someone has tried to log into your account on Irish Poker Boards with an incorrect password at least 5 times. This person has been prevented from attempting to login to your account for the next 15 minutes.

The person trying to log into your account had the following IP address: 86.40.96.159

All the best,
    Irish Poker Boards"

I've no idea. Nice message from us though

No issues for me ever on my phone. You sure it's not a caps lock type issue? Yes, I know, silly question.

Comment

Originally posted by MrsFlushdraw View Post
      I just upgraded my phone to ICS and it removed all my pages I was autologged onto. I know my password but could not get it to go in. Is there a way to see what has gone wrong?

"Dear MrsFlushdraw,

Someone has tried to log into your account on Irish Poker Boards with an incorrect password at least 5 times. This person has been prevented from attempting to login to your account for the next 15 minutes.

The person trying to log into your account had the following IP address: 86.40.96.159

All the best,
      Irish Poker Boards"
      jesus have you not been reading my posts, how or why did ya upgrade to that cunting ICS, i had to restore my phone, it really fucked it up!
      Her sky-ness
      © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by Michelle SatNav View Post
        jesus have you not been reading my posts, how or why did ya upgrade to that cunting ICS, i had to restore my phone, it really fucked it up!
        Mine was an automatic upgrade. Did you not make yours upgrade? Tony has had no problems since his upgraded. It is going fine apart from me not getting into IPB

Comment

Mine was an automatic upgrade. Did you not make yours upgrade? Tony has had no problems since his upgraded. It is going fine apart from me not getting into IPB
          nope I manually did it. its horrible fucking hate it.
          Her sky-ness
          © 5starpool

Comment

It's not ICS itself, it is possibly HTC's upgrade on an older version of their Sense GUI on top of ICS/ I have pure ICS on my phone and it is fantastic, much better than my previous version that had HTC Sense with Froyo.

Comment

nope I manually did it. its horrible fucking hate it.
              You should have waited till it was ready for your phone. I love the way my phone going at the minute

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
              It's not ICS itself, it is possibly HTC's upgrade on an older version of their Sense GUI on top of ICS/ I have pure ICS on my phone and it is fantastic, much better than my previous version that had HTC Sense with Froyo.
              How can you check if you have pure ICS?

Comment

I had that problem.on normal internet on phone but it worked on the dolphin browser I downloaded for free
                Go big or go homeless.

Comment

How can you check if you have pure ICS?
                  I have it as I have the Galaxy Nexus, the google branded phone. The Nexus line are the only ones to ship with pure android. If you want it on a HTC you will have to root your phone I believe, but if you are doing that there are loads of cool custom ROM's, but I can;t be bothered to do that as I'm happy with stock android.

Comment

Originally posted by mdoug View Post
                    I had that problem.on normal internet on phone but it worked on the dolphin browser I downloaded for free
                    I use a different browser for IPB. It shows as a red star

Comment

ICS on the SII is the nuts

Comment

Working...
                      X