Backing Bosnia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Backing Bosnia

Have to say I think 7/2 is massive on Bosnia to beat us tomorrow. We are missing our keeper, 3 of the back 4 and multiple other players will be rested or play only part of the game. Bosnia are a good side who imploded in their knock out game against Portugal, they are better judged on the qualification group. Even 9/4 Bosnia with draw no bet is great value also.

This is like free money........................

Ban. We will win all our games and then will Euro 2012, anyone who says any different may be hunted down and severely hurt.

Mods delete this thread and ban this joker

Comment

Hardly free money. We always draw.

Comment

But we have Jedward?
        ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

The problem is Bosnia aren't in the euros and are playing away after a long season, most wont give a shit

Comment

We are always good for the draw and probably will be in this one, but havent really got any interest.
            location green and yellow stretford end

Comment

Originally posted by Howard Finkel View Post
              Ban. We will win all our games and then will Euro 2012, anyone who says any different may be hunted down and severely hurt.

Mods delete this thread and ban this joker
              At last someone talking sense !

Comment

Painful lesson yesterday. Just about recovered now!

Comment

it would be interesting to see how you analyse and price up your bets Fonze.

Comment

Justice

Comment

Originally posted by CheckRaise View Post
                      it would be interesting to see how you analyse and price up your bets Fonze.
                      For Ireland I am just blinkered against them. As a rule I tend to go with my gut re pricing and have been inclined to go in heavy on instinct. I like to double up when winning and ease off when losing as i tend to think you should make hay when your luck is in.

Looking fwd to the racing this week and start of the Euro's.

Hope we all make money.

Comment

Originally posted by Thefonze View Post
                        As a rule I tend to go with my gut re pricing and have been inclined to go in heavy on instinct. I like to double up when winning and ease off when losing as i tend to think you should make hay when your luck is in.
                        Do you have a favourite lucky item such as a rabbit's foot or horseshoe?

Comment

For Ireland I am just blinkered against them. As a rule I tend to go with my gut re pricing and have been inclined to go in heavy on instinct. I like to double up when winning and ease off when losing as i tend to think you should make hay when your luck is in.

Hope we all make money.
                          You're doomed

Comment

For Ireland I am just blinkered against them.
                            Regularly betting against Ireland the past four years must have been super profitable!
                            "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

Originally posted by LuckyLloyd View Post
                              Regularly betting against Ireland the past four years must have been super profitable!
                              Not my best decision. Anyhow onwards and upwards. 3.oc Leister Basle is an each way bet to nothing so have had a good few quid ew on him. Very topical name with the euro crisis ongoing. Off out to relax in the sun all day today, loving this weather!

Comment

Hope we all make money.
                                Moooooooob the chains!

Have to say I think 7/2 is massive on Bosnia to beat us tomorrow. We are missing our keeper, 3 of the back 4 and multiple other players will be rested or play only part of the game. Bosnia are a good side who imploded in their knock out game against Portugal, they are better judged on the qualification group. Even 9/4 Bosnia with draw no bet is great value also.

This is like free money........................
                                Quoted for awesomeness

GAA News Website

Comment

Did a ew Lucky 15 for a weekend interest

T Woods Memorial Tournament 12/1
                                  Bonfire Derby 4/1
                                  A Hansen Wales open 25/1
                                  Colima Oaks 14/1

Really fancy Bonfire in the Derby ew as I think its a bet to nothing.

Comment

Love the words "free money" "lump on" "dead cert" "ew bet to nothing" when gambling
                                    http://formbet.co.uk?ap_id=Filly10 Horse Racing Ratings

Comment

So much for the each way bet to nothing!

And to make matters worse Tiger has started to throw away the golf!

Comment

Tiger to the rescue!

Comment

Working...
                                        X