Snooker world c/ships 2012.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Snooker world c/ships 2012.

Its that time of the year again, and for anybody that punts on snooker, the world c/ships offers up some golden bets. (not that we al;ways find em!!).

With the 1st round being the best of 19 frames, theres no excuses for the players as normally, the best player comes out on top. The draw for the 1st round is on today at 1.30pm and if your interested, it can be found on talksport radio which is on sky channel 0108. The top 16 in the world will be drawn against the 16 players that came through the qualifiers, and the 3 qualifiers the big boys will want to avoid are Ebdon, Hendry and Doherty. Im waiting with baited breath for the draw.

Had just been looking to see if i could find the draw somewhere because i knew it was on at 1.30. Shame Fergal didn't make it last night.

I agree that nobody will want to draw those 3, but i'd also put Marco Fu and Joe Perry in that group. 2 more solid grinders that i'd hate to be playing in Round 1.

Jamie Jones and David Gilbert the 2 dream draws for the seeds, and Stuart Bingham and Martin Gould who all the unseeded players will be hoping for?

Comment

Welcome to live video streaming of the draw for the Betfred.com World Snooker Championship at the Crucible in Sheffield. Paul and Andy will be drawing the names, ably assisted by legends Steve Davi…

Live video of draw.

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
        Looks like they're doing a lot of fiddling with their balls!

Comment

Robertson v Doherty and O Sullivan v Ebdon will be 2 good ones to watch.

I fancy Ebdon to put Ronnie to the sword

Comment

Mark Allen vs Cao Yupeng
            Neil Robertson vs Ken Doherty
            Stuart Bingham vs Stephen Hendry
            Mark Selby vs Barry Hawkins
            Shaun Murphy vs Jamie Jones
            Stephen Maguire vs Luka Brecel
            Judd Trump vs Dominic Dale
            Graeme Dott vs Joe Perry
            Ding Junhui vs Ryan Day
            Martin Gould vs David Gilbert
            Mark Williams vs Liu Chang
            Stephen Lee vs Andrew Higginson
            Ronnie O' Sullivan vs Peter Ebdon
            Matthew Stephens vs Marco Fu
            Ali Carter vs Mark Davis
            John Higgins vs Liang Wenbo

Ronnie v Ebdon the standout for me. Think Ebdon is Ronnies Most Hated, though theres a sizeable list.

Comment

IMO

Mark Allen vs Cao Yupeng
              Graeme Dott vs Joe Perry
              Ding Junhui vs Ryan Day
              Ali Carter vs Mark Davis

Comment

Some interesting ties there alright. I'll have a better look at them during the day and post up some thoughts later.
                Warning to people thinking of backing Selby, i was talking to one of the players a few minutes ago, and he tells me that Selby is having lots of trouble with a neck injury, and its possible he might not even play. If he does, he's definately not going to be at 100%.

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                  IMO
                  Disagree with at least 4 of your opinions Tony. I post up later.

Comment

Originally posted by connie147 View Post
                    Some interesting ties there alright. I'll have a better look at them during the day and post up some thoughts later.
                    Warning to people thinking of backing Selby, i was talking to one of the players a few minutes ago, and he tells me that Selby is having lots of trouble with a neck injury, and its possible he might not even play. If he does, he's definately not going to be at 100%.
                    Value in Robertson outright then? Not the toughest route to the semi if Selby pulls out or isn't 100%

Edit: didn't see bracket draw. Still like Neil ftw
                    Last edited by The Situation; 16-04-12, 13:23.
                    Profit before people.

Comment

Disagree with at least 4 of your opinions Tony. I post up later.
                      Guessing you think Hawkins could do Selby because of your comment above? I'm on the fence about Carter and Davis, and i'd guess the other 2 would be Dott/Perry and Stevens/Fu

Look forward to reading your snooker strat later as always. Post it to me in PM first before you post it so that i can get on them before this crowd of savages mess the prices up

Comment

Bracket draw.

Graeme Dott vs Joe Perry

Ali Carter vs Mark Davis

Ding Junhui vs Ryan Day
                        Mark Allen vs Cao Yupeng

Comment

Ebdon 7/2 v Ronnie, would seem fair at first glance.

Comment

Ding looks good to win his quarter, especially if Selby is nursing an injury

Comment

Trump, Judd 5/1
                              Selby, Mark 7/1
                              O'Sullivan, Ronnie 8/1
                              Higgins, John 9/1
                              Robertson, Neil 9/1
                              Junhui, Ding 12/1
                              Allen, Mark 12/1
                              Maguire, Stephen 14/1
                              Murphy, Shaun 16/1
                              Williams, Mark 20/1
                              Lee, Stephen 28/1
                              Dott, Graeme 40/1
                              Ebdon, Peter 66/1
                              Carter, Ali 80/1
                              Bingham, Stuart 80/1
                              Fu, Marco 80/1
                              Hendry, Stephen 80/1
                              Stevens, Matthew 80/1
                              Day, Ryan 80/1
                              Gould, Martin 100/1
                              Brecel, Luca 100/1
                              Wenbo, Liang 100/1
                              Hawkins, Barry 125/1
                              Perry, Joe 150/1
                              Davis, Mark 150/1
                              Doherty, Ken 150/1
                              Higginson, Andrew 200/1
                              Jones, Jamie 250/1
                              Chuang, Liu 250/1
                              Dale, Dominic 300/1
                              Gilbert, David 300/1
                              Yupeng, Cao 400/1

Think Ding looks a good price

Comment

[QUOTE 3 qualifiers the big boys will want to avoid are Ebdon, Hendry and Doherty. Im waiting with baited breath for the draw.[/QUOTE]

Dont think anyone is scared of playing doherty these days, well he is out now anyway after that draw. ul ken.

I would lay ronnie for as much as possible and if i had to be on someone id go with maguire

Comment

There's got to be some serious value in these first round markets, half of them are overbroke!

Comment

As much as we all love Ken and want him to win, I think any of the top 16 would have been happy to draw him, he has no chance against Robertson unless he gets off to a flyer. Trump is my pick to win it, he has way the easiest half of the draw.

Impossible to predict the lower half any one of 6 players could easily make the final,

Roll on Saturday...

Comment

thinking of having a bet on Mark Allen in this not as clued into the snooker as i used to be
                                      any reason not to?

Comment

Originally posted by ONE TIME View Post
                                        thinking of having a bet on Mark Allen in this not as clued into the snooker as i used to be
                                        any reason not to?

Ya, one big reason, hes a cunt

Comment

Player to win 4th Quarter - Ding Junhui - 11/4 with Boyles.

Opinions?

Comment

Having followed it closely over the last few years... I'd never be confident backing Ding, prone to bottling it and losing close games, for example Ebdon completely ground him down in the Chinese semi final this year

Comment

Ronnie looks a bet at 9/1.

Comment

Originally posted by Arazi View Post
                                                any other year ive backed him hes been 7/4-5/2 didnt wanna say anything unless i was lynched 9/1 e/w looks good imo

Comment

Originally posted by Donk Magnet View Post
                                                  any other year ive backed him hes been 7/4-5/2 didnt wanna say anything unless i was lynched 9/1 e/w looks good imo
                                                  Ye he's an incredibly flawed individual but it's all about value and 9/1 is too big IMO and Ebdon is a nice opener for him in terms of motivation

Comment

Ye he's an incredibly flawed individual but it's all about value and 9/1 is too big IMO and Ebdon is a nice opener for him in terms of motivation
                                                    If he beats Ebdon comfortably enough, he'll be no bigger than 5/1 going forward

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                                      Shame Fergal didn't make it last night.
                                                      Speaking to him today Tony he said Gilbert played one of the top 5 matches an opponent ever played against him over his whole career.

Fergal was on top of his game and played well himself but ran into a juggernaut..

Pity, would have enjoyed a trip to the Crucible again, haven't been for a few years.

Comment

Think Ebdon is Ronnies Most Hated, though theres a sizeable list.
                                                        This is correct, no love lost at all going back to their younger years

Comment

just check what side of the bed he gets out of before you put that on

Comment

Mark Allen vs Cao Yupeng
                                                            Graeme Dott vs Joe Perry
                                                            Ding Junhui vs Ryan Day
                                                            Ali Carter vs Mark Davis

I can see a lot of the Big Guns coming through the first round but a few tight matches also.

Going for outsider Brecel to topple Maguire on his debut, a feat not even Ronnie or Hendry could achieve on their debuts, this young fella has already won all around him as an amateur, racked up a wealth of experience and can see him put massive pressure on Maguire.

Dott to beat Perry, I think the Crucible seems to bring out the best in Dott.

Gilbert to beat Gould in what looks a closely matched encounter.

Think Ronnie will be fired up for this match, even an out of sorts Ronnie could easily beat Ebdon, no love lost there either.

Stevens v Fu may be close but if Stevens is any way confident he can easily get the better of Fu

All in all some good match ups for this years Championships, looking forward to watching!!

Comment

Originally posted by ferg View Post
                                                              Mark Allen vs Cao Yupeng
                                                              Graeme Dott vs Joe Perry
                                                              Ding Junhui vs Ryan Day
                                                              Ali Carter vs Mark Davis

I can see a lot of the Big Guns coming through the first round but a few tight matches also.

Going for outsider Brecel to topple Maguire on his debut, a feat not even Ronnie or Hendry could achieve on their debuts, this young fella has already won all around him as an amateur, racked up a wealth of experience and can see him put massive pressure on Maguire.

Dott to beat Perry, I think the Crucible seems to bring out the best in Dott.

Gilbert to beat Gould in what looks a closely matched encounter.

Think Ronnie will be fired up for this match, even an out of sorts Ronnie could easily beat Ebdon, no love lost there either.

Stevens v Fu may be close but if Stevens is any way confident he can easily get the better of Fu

All in all some good match ups for this years Championships, looking forward to watching!!
                                                              Hi ferg,
                                                              I give Brecel absolutely no chance in this match. He is the youngest player to ever reach the Crucible (breaking Hendrys record). He's going to be under massive pressure as he's the darling of Belgian snooker (much like the pressure Ding comes under from the Chinese) and he's coming up against a seriously onform Steven maguire. Im backing Maguire to win the c/ship so I cant side with Brecel in the 1sr round. I just think he'll be overawed by the whole occassion.
                                                              Ive been emailing a few of the players and I'll put up a general concensus of their 1st round opinion by tomorrow night. One thing for sure, this is the most open world c/ship that i can remember.
                                                              Also, I think Carter is disullusioned with the game right now, and you have to be 100% going to the Crucible, so I personally fancy mark Davis to win that one.

Comment

As well as that I think Perry could give Dott a good game and Andrew Higginson could take Lee down. Have always liked him and hope he has a run. Fu and Stevens is very close too.

Comment

Probably a waste of a fiver but for the laugh did a correct score double

Mark Allen 10-3 @ 13/2
                                                                  Neil Robertson 10-6 @ 13/2
                                                                  Slim slim chance of a return of €281.25

Meh pigs will fly but it's only €5

Comment

Originally posted by zuutroy View Post
                                                                    As well as that I think Perry could give Dott a good game and Andrew Higginson could take Lee down. Have always liked him and hope he has a run. Fu and Stevens is very close too.
                                                                    Lee is the man in form, he will crush Higginson.

Dott loves the crucible, he is a stone better round there than any where else.

Comment

Ive taken a general consensus from the experts (the experts in this case being players themselves) and Im gonna post here the general concensus: (obviously, not everyone has exactly the same thoughts, but this is the results of the survey)

Allen v Cao Yupeng about 10-5 or 10-6 Allen

Robertson v Doherty: 10-6 or 10-7 robertson (they feel Ken will not be under pressure as he has nothing to lose)

Bingham v Hendry: 10-9 Bingham in a cliffhanger

Selby v Hawkins: Selby 10-5 (word has it Selby is fit for the job)

Murphy v Jones 10-7 Murphy

Maguire v Brecel: 10-5 Maguire

Trump v Dale: 10-8 Trump (surprisingly to me, they expect this to be close)

Dott v Perry: 10-6 or 10-7 Dott

Ding v Day: 10-6 or 10-7 Ding

Gould v Gilbert: 10-4 or 10-5 Gould

Williams v Liu Chang: 10-6 Williams

Lee v Higgenson: 10-6 or 10-7 Lee

O Sullivan v Ebdon: Most interesting reply = "God knows?"

Stevens v Fu: 10-8 Stevens

Carter v davis: Carter looks vulnerable but davis has a history of crumbling at the Crucible so no bet

Higgens v Wenbo: 10-6 Higgens

The warning comes that the chinese players are extremely dangerous and caution should be taken when backing against them.

Its not gonna make your mind up as to what bets your going to have, but I hope it helps.

Comment

Ive taken a general consensus from the experts (the experts in this case being players themselves) and Im gonna post here the general concensus: (obviously, not everyone has exactly the same thoughts, but this is the results of the survey)

Allen v Cao Yupeng about 10-5 or 10-6 Allen

Robertson v Doherty: 10-6 or 10-7 robertson (they feel Ken will not be under pressure as he has nothing to lose)

Bingham v Hendry: 10-9 Bingham in a cliffhanger

Selby v Hawkins: Selby 10-5 (word has it Selby is fit for the job)

Murphy v Jones 10-7 Murphy

Maguire v Brecel: 10-5 Maguire

Trump v Dale: 10-8 Trump (surprisingly to me, they expect this to be close)

Dott v Perry: 10-6 or 10-7 Dott

Ding v Day: 10-6 or 10-7 Ding

Gould v Gilbert: 10-4 or 10-5 Gould

Williams v Liu Chang: 10-6 Williams

Lee v Higgenson: 10-6 or 10-7 Lee

O Sullivan v Ebdon: Most interesting reply = "God knows?"

Stevens v Fu: 10-8 Stevens

Carter v davis: Carter looks vulnerable but davis has a history of crumbling at the Crucible so no bet

Higgens v Wenbo: 10-6 Higgens

The warning comes that the chinese players are extremely dangerous and caution should be taken when backing against them.

Its not gonna make your mind up as to what bets your going to have, but I hope it helps.
                                                                        more creativity needed in write up Con,
                                                                        like this guy

Comment

Steven Hendry is in China all this week doing pool exhibitions, and returns to the UK tonite. He is playing Stuart Bingham tomorrow in the 1st round of the world c/ship at 2.30pm. Now this was always going to be a close match, but now with:

1) Hendry not being prepared properly (as in no serious practice all this week) The pros normally have the last 2 weeks before the WC free so they can prepare for the Crucible

2) Jet lag has a big effect on snooker players, hence when playing a ranking event in China, they travel out 3-4 days in advance. mHendrys arrivin back 16 hours before his match.

I cant see hendry being able to give 100% over a best of 19 frame match, so Bingham becomes a big Favoutite in my book for the match. Yet Bingham can be backed at 10/11. Get on imho.

Comment

Half my modest earnings this month on pp on bingham .
                                                                            You got to have a lot of balls, to play golf the way I do!

Comment

#39
                                                                              Nice preview connie hopefully you will do well over the coming weeks.

FWIW Pinny are top price on Bingham, 1.926

Comment

#40
                                                                                Hi ferg,
                                                                                I give Brecel absolutely no chance in this match. He is the youngest player to ever reach the Crucible (breaking Hendrys record). He's going to be under massive pressure as he's the darling of Belgian snooker (much like the pressure Ding comes under from the Chinese) and he's coming up against a seriously onform Steven maguire. Im backing Maguire to win the c/ship so I cant side with Brecel in the 1sr round. I just think he'll be overawed by the whole occassion.
                                                                                Ive been emailing a few of the players and I'll put up a general concensus of their 1st round opinion by tomorrow night. One thing for sure, this is the most open world c/ship that i can remember.
                                                                                Also, I think Carter is disullusioned with the game right now, and you have to be 100% going to the Crucible, so I personally fancy mark Davis to win that one.
                                                                                following this. 14s is tasty.

Comment

#41
                                                                                  Ding to win this year. Heard it here first

Comment

#42
                                                                                    Steven Hendry is in China all this week doing pool exhibitions, and returns to the UK tonite. He is playing Stuart Bingham tomorrow in the 1st round of the world c/ship at 2.30pm. Now this was always going to be a close match, but now with:

1) Hendry not being prepared properly (as in no serious practice all this week) The pros normally have the last 2 weeks before the WC free so they can prepare for the Crucible

2) Jet lag has a big effect on snooker players, hence when playing a ranking event in China, they travel out 3-4 days in advance. mHendrys arrivin back 16 hours before his match.

I cant see hendry being able to give 100% over a best of 19 frame match, so Bingham becomes a big Favoutite in my book for the match. Yet Bingham can be backed at 10/11. Get on imho.
                                                                                    Without knowing what Hendrys prep is this is very flawed. How does the greatest player in the history of the World Championship normally prepare and how has this year differed?
                                                                                    The jet lag shouldn't be a factor so early, it usually doesn't hit me for a couple of days. For SH it may not be a factor at all, he's spent his life travelling the world.
                                                                                    The last point I'd make is a follow on of what Richie said earlier re Dott, Hendry is dynamite in this place, when it comes to nerve and bottle he's got it in spades. Bingham is overweight, out of shape and has spent his life as a journey man so as much as I love nuggets like your one here I'll stick with the maestro. I'll lay Evens fat Bingham if anyone wants it.

Comment

#43
                                                                                      Without knowing what Hendrys prep is this is very flawed. How does the greatest player in the history of the World Championship normally prepare and how has this year differed?
                                                                                      The jet lag shouldn't be a factor so early, it usually doesn't hit me for a couple of days. For SH it may not be a factor at all, he's spent his life travelling the world.
                                                                                      The last point I'd make is a follow on of what Richie said earlier re Dott, Hendry is dynamite in this place, when it comes to nerve and bottle he's got it in spades. Bingham is overweight, out of shape and has spent his life as a journey man so as much as I love nuggets like your one here I'll stick with the maestro. I'll lay Evens fat Bingham if anyone wants it.
                                                                                      I'll take a flip for €400

Comment

#44
                                                                                        Originally posted by nicnicnic View Post
                                                                                        I'll take a flip for €400
                                                                                        You got it

Comment

#45
                                                                                          Anyone think Higgins might lose first round,he's been in really bad form this year

Comment

#46
                                                                                            [QUOTE=Arazi;531555]Without knowing what Hendrys prep is this is very flawed. How does the greatest player in the history of the World Championship normally prepare and how has this year differed?
                                                                                            The last point I'd make is a follow on of what Richie said earlier re Dott, Hendry is dynamite in this place, when it comes to nerve and bottle he's got it in spades. Bingham is overweight, out of shape and has spent his life as a journey man so as much as I love nuggets like your one here I'll stick with the maestro. I'll lay Evens fat Bingham if anyone wants it.[/QUOTE

All I can tell you is that for the 2 weeks in the lead up to the Crucible, it is impossible to get any of the top players for an exhibition match, as them 2 weeks are used solely to prepare for the Crucible. (solely preparing means 2 weeks of hard practice on super fast cloth and tables like they'll experience in Sheffield. Any of the players will tell you that these conditions are never available when they travel to China for a tournament, so Hendry definately wouldnt have ideal conditions for any kind of worthwhile practice for the WC.
                                                                                            When Steven hendry was contending to win the WC, he wouldnt have travelled to China the week before for any amount of money, and thats how this year has differed.

I dont dispute that hendry has nerve and bottle, nobody in his right mind would dispute that. But the simple fact alone that he decided to fly out to China a week before the WC and fly back the day before his opening match, is enough to tell me he is not going to the crucible with any serious thoughts of winning. And thats not the Steven hendry of old. And thats why I fancy Bingham.
                                                                                            I'll have an even 200 with you as well if the offer is still open. No need to escrow if bet accepted. The loser sorts the winner out next week.

(I just want to repeat that I have huge respect for Hendry, and I wouldnt have bet against him in a 1st round match before, its just the way he has approached this years c/s is like him thinking he'll turn up to play, if he wins, great, if he loses, he'll spend the fortnight as an anylist for the BBC)

Comment

#47
                                                                                              Points well made, you're probably right that he doesn't harbour serious thoughts of winning but he's a class act and ought to beat Bingham, please God.
                                                                                              200 is fine, best of luck.

Comment

#48
                                                                                                Points well made, you're probably right that he doesn't harbour serious thoughts of winning but he's a class act and ought to beat Bingham, please God.
                                                                                                200 is fine, best of luck.

If this was last year, Id be agreeing with you. Hendry is a class act and always will be in my opinion. But it doesnt take away from his sloppy prep for this years c/ship, and its the only reason Im backing against him.
                                                                                                Hope its a good game. (I'll actually be there in the Crucible for it, so a nice bit of added interest!!!). Best of luck to you too.

Comment

#49
                                                                                                  I reckon this might just be a good thing for hendry, no time lo think about his game and to be honest, I think he practices too much before big tournaments and I don't think jetlag will be an issue, its the world championships!! Adrenaline alone will see him tru.
                                                                                                  Last edited by MikePattonHead; 21-04-12, 00:28.

Comment

#50
                                                                                                    can I get on for 500?

Comment

#51
                                                                                                      Ye youre on

Comment

#52
                                                                                                        Connie spot on in his analysis of Hendry situation.

He would have NEVER done this before so meticulous was his practice and prep for the W/C

Comment

#53
                                                                                                          When and what channel is this on tv guys?

Comment

#54
                                                                                                            Ye youre on
                                                                                                            good stuff. booked

Comment

#55
                                                                                                              Originally posted by Donkathon View Post
                                                                                                              Eurosport and probably BBC red button

Comment

#56
                                                                                                                Originally posted by Donkathon View Post
                                                                                                                1.30 on bbc1

Comment

#57
                                                                                                                  Originally posted by ghostface ste View Post
                                                                                                                  1.30 on bbc1
                                                                                                                  Higgins 2-1 up on Wenbo and Gilbert 3-2 up on Gould so far.

Here's the BBC coverage

(Times are subject to change)

Saturday 21 April
                                                                                                                  1000-1300, HD Channel/online
                                                                                                                  1330-1630, BBC One/HD Channel
                                                                                                                  1630-1730, BBC Two/HD Channel
                                                                                                                  0005-0055, BBC Two - Highlights
                                                                                                                  0055-0255, BBC Two - Snooker Extra

Sunday 22 April
                                                                                                                  1400-1700, BBC Two/HD Channel
                                                                                                                  0010-1000, BBC Two - Highlights
                                                                                                                  0220-0420, BBC Two - Snooker Extra

Monday 23 April
                                                                                                                  1300-1715, BBC Two/HD Channel
                                                                                                                  2320-0010, BBC Two - Highlights
                                                                                                                  0010-0210, BBC Two - Snooker Extra

Tuesday 24 April

Wednesday 25 April
                                                                                                                  1340-1715, BBC Two/HD Channel

Thursday 26 April

Friday 27 April
                                                                                                                  0010-0100, BBC Two - Highlights
                                                                                                                  0100-03000, BBC Two - Snooker Extra

Saturday 28 April
                                                                                                                  1300-1720, BBC Two/HD Channel
                                                                                                                  1900-2000, BBC Two
                                                                                                                  2350-0040, BBC Two - Highlights
                                                                                                                  0040-0240, BBC Two - Snooker Extra

Sunday 29 April
                                                                                                                  1400-1800, BBC Two/HD Channel
                                                                                                                  1900-2000, BBC Two
                                                                                                                  0000-0050, BBC Two - Highlights
                                                                                                                  0050-0250, BBC Two - Snooker Extra

Monday 30 April
                                                                                                                  1300-1800, HD Channel/BBC Two
                                                                                                                  1900-2000, BBC Two

Tuesday 1 May
                                                                                                                  1300-1800, BBC Two/HD Channel
                                                                                                                  1900-2000, BBC Two

Wednesday 2 May
                                                                                                                  1330-1800, BBC Two/HD Channel
                                                                                                                  1900-2000, BBC Two

Thursday 3 May
                                                                                                                  1900-2100, BBC Two

Friday 4 May
                                                                                                                  1900-2100, BBC Two

Saturday 5 May
                                                                                                                  1300-1630, BBC One/HD Channel
                                                                                                                  1630-1730, BBC Two
                                                                                                                  1900-2130, BBC Two

Sunday 6 May
                                                                                                                  1400-1800, BBC Two/HD Channel
                                                                                                                  1900-2300, BBC Two

Monday 7 May
                                                                                                                  1430-1800, BBC Two/HD Channel
                                                                                                                  1930-2300, BBC Two

Comment

#58
                                                                                                                    ..With all this hendry bingham stuff, it would better be on tv...

Comment

#59
                                                                                                                      Higgins is scum, come on liang

Comment

#60
                                                                                                                        Originally posted by Howard Finkel View Post
                                                                                                                        Higgins is scum, come on liang
                                                                                                                        Got away with it, hardly even mentioned these days...

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                        X