Live Poker Betting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Live Poker Betting

Anyone know where I can see the rules for the group betting for the Irish Open?

I presume 1 player has to cash or the bets are refunded?
    twitter
    moneybookers

Originally posted by BallymoreChris View Post
    Anyone know where I can see the rules for the group betting for the Irish Open?

I presume 1 player has to cash or the bets are refunded?
    O Dea was saying the other night he thinks one has to cash, same for the match bets which means most of them will be void. Probably best give them a ring to confirm though.

Comment

Originally posted by Pistol Peter View Post
      O Dea was saying the other night he thinks one has to cash, same for the match bets which means most of them will be void. Probably best give them a ring to confirm though.

I tried live chat twice but always busy, hoping someone from PP will answer here.

I'll be having a few bob on Andy Black, anyone want to offer better than the 3/1 on offer?
      twitter
      moneybookers

Comment

Not me anyway, think it looks an ok bet at 3s.

Comment

surley backing a player e/w you would think for huge field like this that 5 places is very poor considering bookies usually pay out 4/5 on horse races that have fields of 30/40 +!
          https://twitter.com/#!/TedCullinane1

Comment

Originally posted by shanboghted View Post
            surley backing a player e/w you would think for huge field like this that 5 places is very poor considering bookies usually pay out 4/5 on horse races that have fields of 30/40 +!
            If u find anyone that is value in the outright market i would be pretty shocked tbh. The fav should be 250s minimum.

Comment

thats only in a handicap ... this is for handicaps lol

Comment

hope your de right guy .. just enq abt de k dare team 4 de poker challange .. nd was told 2 a sk u... is it full nd is mouth frm de south Lizzy that used 2 work in de loft b4 she was asked 2, leave nd her ginger ninja boy friend on it ?.. If so leave it b ... came down a few times last yr nd played in de loft ... thank you

Comment

Originally posted by I PASS View Post
                  hope your de right guy .. just enq abt de k dare team 4 de poker challange .. nd was told 2 a sk u... is it full nd is mouth frm de south Lizzy that used 2 work in de loft b4 she was asked 2, leave nd her ginger ninja boy friend on it ?.. If so leave it b ... came down a few times last yr nd played in de loft ... thank you
                  Google 'translate' doesn't recognise this.....

Comment

Originally posted by I PASS View Post

if your asking about the Kildare team its already picked and anyway you have to be over 18 to play.
                    twitter
                    moneybookers

Comment

Working...
                    X