Winner Today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Winner Today

I know I said i would hold off on the tips seen as most of you dont seem interested in winning but I have strong word on George Guru today at Lingfield.

Almost every forum and tipster is going for this horse today so you may be on to something. Never bet the ponies myself. Good Luck.

Comment

Ez win, thanks for that.

Comment

Well done. Went off 13/8 from about 5/2 I think so there was a lot of money on this one I'd say.
        Last edited by CheckRaise; 24-03-12, 16:09.

Comment

Great result and just as I expected. Hope some of you got on also.

Comment

Got good word for Smarty Socks in the Lincoln on Saturday. backed ew at 20/1, however plan to have more on the day when they pay the 5 places i imagine. Good luck

Comment

Originally posted by HunterBran
              Good luck to all Poker players and congratulations to all winners.

In what, What did I win ????
              https://www.facebook.com/pages/MidWe...17622831832879
              http://mayopubpoker.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Thefonze View Post
                I know I said i would hold off on the tips seen as most of you dont seem interested in winning but I have strong word on George Guru today at Lingfield.
                Bit bitter there.

Comment

Raging I didnt look on IPB today defo woulda backed him, keep them comin Fonze

Comment

Originally posted by brady23 View Post
                    Raging I didnt look on IPB today defo woulda backed him, keep them comin Fonze
                    Today? His last post was a month ago

Originally posted by rounders123 View Post
                    Bit bitter there.
                    Yeah, i'm 0/2 from following tips, and i quite like winning money!

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post

solid sample size

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                        Today? His last post was a month ago

Tips are bullsh!t. Dont think ive ever taken a tip fully on board and backed it blindly. People think theres some mystical thing about a tip from an insider. Even if its from a trainer he only knows how his horse is going. As Lou Ferrignos father said to Lou in his upcoming showdown with Arnold "You might be training hard, someone else might be training twice as hard"!.

btw Mc Ginley wont be beat in his mythical two ball in the early hours v Howell. Take draw no bet just in case

Comment

Originally posted by nicnicnic View Post
                          solid sample size
                          Defo

A lucky 15 and a patent and zilch returns from 7 horses is enough for me, especially after all the 'bigging' up

Comment

With the change in ground I have been keeping the powder dry.

I have some fancies in mind but only when conditions are right.

As for the doubters they will always be that.

I shall post as soon as soon as I have a strong fancy.

Lucky 15's are more for an interest, and stakes usually a lot smaller.

I did have Follow the Plan on one at Aintree, but nothing with him!

Good luck all.

Comment

fwiw fonze i,m loveing the soft ground,spent last friday punting my bollocks on sandown after researching horses with form on the heavy ground,not that many on the card that day,had my best day ever over all,btw fuck the doubters,half of them type fallas cant see the wood from the trees at the best of times!

edit,i'm just sick from drink and cranky as fuck this morning....carry on chaps
                              Last edited by amberleaf; 30-04-12, 09:25.
                              Mattie McGrath wanna-be

Comment

I did have Follow the Plan on one at Aintree, but nothing with him!
                                Had follow The Plan myself but didn't think the 80/1 was great value so doubled him up with Elvis to appear on top of Croagh Patrick before the end of 2013 @ 66's.

Nice sweat now.......

If you had him as a single fair play
                                Last edited by Dice75; 30-04-12, 09:16.

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
                                  Had follow The Plan myself but didn't think the 80/1 was great value so doubled him up with Elvis to appear on top of Croagh Patrick before the end of 2013 @ 66's.

Nice sweat now.......

If you had him as a single fair play
                                  lol! Got word that Rising Altitude 6.25 this evening is expected to go very close. Backer ew at 7/1.

Comment

Originally posted by rounders123 View Post
                                    As Lou Ferrignos father said to Lou...
                                    Wasting his time obv...

Comment

lol! Got word that Rising Altitude 6.25 this evening is expected to go very close. Backer ew at 7/1.
                                      My kids can eat for the rest of the week because of this.

Comment

Fell when he was travelling well and making ground. Not sure he would have won however. Keep an eye next time out.

However same guy has just given me The Kernigal tonight at Dundalk, backed him ew. He was running a good race the last day when his leathers broke, back in trip and well drawn tonight. Good luck to any who follow although as per gambling rules, only bet with surplus funds!

Comment

Fell when he was travelling well and making ground. Not sure he would have won however. Keep an eye next time out!
                                          was the race over when you posted that???

Comment

Originally posted by Mellor View Post
                                            was the race over when you posted that???
                                            Dont get you ? The race was last night and he fell.He was making ground when this happened, but the winner won very well. I was out having a few so not long up today.

Comment

When you posted the name first.
                                              I wasn't sure if you were posting the tip (late?) or if you were just mentioning it.

Comment

Got good word for 2 horses today.

Sirvino in the 1.30 and Hoof It in the 3.oc.

I have backed both to reasonably large stakes.

Comment

Got good word for 2 horses today.

Sirvino in the 1.30 and Hoof It in the 3.oc.

I have backed both to reasonably large stakes.
                                                  just did a treble with the two above along with royal visit in naas,liam nash put me on to royal visit a few months back,reckon he knows more about irish racing than most, still getting 181/1 for my little punt!
                                                  Mattie McGrath wanna-be

Comment

Got a tip for Hoof It too.
                                                    2/1 is hardly a tip thought
                                                    also last chance lucas in the 4.10
                                                    won at 100/1 a few weeks ago 10s now
                                                    People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                    Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                    https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Hoof it is owned by Lee Westwood and Chubby Chandler, another of their horses On the Hoof won yesterday at 14/1.

It's ridiculously short. Mayson is the horse to be on imo

Comment

going into bookies to do a €1 e/w lucky 15 on the above 4 horses so best of luck to each and every one of your bets gentlemen and I really do mean that
                                                        Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Sirvinho 4th I think

Comment

3rd, was a bit unlucky

Comment

He was very unlucky, stopped ikn his tracks and probably brought a little wide for my likeing, how the course rides later today will be interesting. That being said I doubled my stake having been on ew at 12's. have Hoof it at 5/2.
                                                              Not a fan of last chance lucas, he had the best of the ground and the rails when he won first time up. I would be surprised if he is good enought, the dam was only rated 38!
                                                              Last edited by Thefonze; 16-05-12, 12:52.

Comment

No idea how he ran so bad. Very costly afternoon for me now despite the earlier place.

Comment

winner for last chance lucas
                                                                  People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                  Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                  https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                                                    Just saw that, congrats to those who backed him.

Thank god i no longer lay on the exchanges, otherwise i would be looking for new dwellings tonight, in a foreign country!

Decided to have a score ew on Spenser in the last, backed the horse a few times and a sucker for punishment today. GL me

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                                                      noice one! I don't really know about lucky 15's but that definitely makes it look much better! plus had 3 out of syndi and the 2nd of the 3 came in after first failed so freerolling on that plus lucky15 . Appreciate the tip! Ipb's tips been getting better lately imo

edit:
                                                                      €1 e/w lucky 15 returned an exact €20 profit, tyvm guys
                                                                      Last edited by mdoug; 16-05-12, 18:18.
                                                                      Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Swiss Franc 1.30 , Beautrice Aurora 2.0c, Justone for the road 30c & Kayf Aramis , all in a 1 ew L15 today. After yesterday I was down 60e despite the day starting well!

Comment

Lothian Countess - form of her debut win working out well so 25/1 looks big to me.
                                                                          Very Good day - I am due one and this horse ran well last time out.
                                                                          Glens Diamond - Should improve for the step up in trip. he is well though of at home.
                                                                          3.35 Come on Dave - good front runner, just hope they hold on to him a while longer today.

1ew Lucky 15 is what i have done. GL me.

Comment

Working...
                                                                          X