HM 1 ipoker problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HM 1 ipoker problem

Can't get HM 1 to fire up the HUD on ipoker? Aliases and import folders are all correct and still cannot get any HuD to show up.

Anyone know what could be the problem?
    NextStopWhoKnows

Originally posted by Four of a Kind View Post
    Can't get HM 1 to fire up the HUD on ipoker? Aliases and import folders are all correct and still cannot get any HuD to show up.

Anyone know what could be the problem?
    It wasn't working for me at all on ipoker either a month or so ago but all i did was set my seating preferances and redid my aliases and it worked so IDK. Try your 9/10 seating preferances i guess.
    They will be like WTF how does he always have the top of his range, and they will be saying that when you show up with like nine's - Jimmy Fricke
    Nine's are the top of my range - Shaun Deeb

Comment

Originally posted by Daragh999 View Post
      It wasn't working for me at all on ipoker either a month or so ago but all i did was set my seating preferances and redid my aliases and it worked so IDK. Try your 9/10 seating preferances i guess.
      Yeah I'll give that a go. Cheers Daragh.
      NextStopWhoKnows

Comment

Has it worked before Carlo? Is Table Manager working? Have you tried to relaunch HUD?

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
          Has it worked before Carlo? Is Table Manager working? Have you tried to relaunch HUD?
          Nope, never worked before on Ipoker, although I've only played there a handful of times in the past. Table manager pops up yeah, and I've tried relaunching the HUD numerous times to no avail.
          NextStopWhoKnows

Comment

Working...
          X