Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Longer term predictions: season bets, etc.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Longer term predictions: season bets, etc.

With the super 15s about to start I've been thinking about longer term betting. Just looking at a few other things like the Premier League outright and other leagues in Europe and I thought I'd start a thread about long term betting predicitons. I was even thinking it might be an idea to get a syndicate together where we have people who are good on different sports and putting some accums together for a bit of fun.

Basically I'm interested in predictions that other people have for longer term bets. There is good value to be had I think.

I looked at the GAA for instance and Kilkenny are around 6/4 joint favourites with Tipperary for the All-Ireland hurling, Dublin are 4/6 for the Leinster title which I think is good value although maybe the back door system means its not so good.

Anyways just looking for opinions on what you think is good and maybe we can start a small syndicate too if people are interested.
    'Mental Toughness is doing the right thing for the team when it's not the best thing for you' - Bill Belichick
Working...
X