Laptop slowing down

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Laptop slowing down

Any tips on ways to improve the laptops performance. Its 2 years old now and getting a bit slow is it possible to do a DIY job or should i give it to the experts ?
    Pm for rakeback deals

First step in clean delete uninstall, then download auslogics defragmenter, the defrag on windows is useless, and run that that will give you a good start.

You also have hardware options of adding more ram
    airport, lol

Comment

Download CCleaner (free) which clears out all your browser cache/temp files (notorious for slowing PC/laptop down) and tidies up your registry.

I've used it for ages and it's excellent. Keeps your PC/laptop in top shape.

Comment

What colour is it

Comment

put speed holes in it

Comment

Originally posted by TM2204 View Post
            Download CCleaner (free) which clears out all your browser cache/temp files (notorious for slowing PC/laptop down) and tidies up your registry.

forgot about that i, my laptop is well due a run of that
            airport, lol

Comment

Ya the Ram option is something i should look at i think some of the slowdown is now that i have HEM 1 & HEM 2 on the system. I believe they use huge memory.
              Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
                First step in clean delete uninstall, then download auslogics defragmenter, the defrag on windows is useless, and run that that will give you a good start.

You also have hardware options of adding more ram

Download this and it will do everything for you.

Her sky-ness
                © 5starpool

Comment

Any chance of a link for this? Google have lots of different result sites.

Comment

CPUID brings you system & hardware benchmark, monitoring, reporting quality softwares for your Windows & Android devices

Can you install this and take a screenshot of main page once it analyzes your system

Comment

Originally posted by JohnOB View Post
                      Any chance of a link for this? Google have lots of different result sites.
                      here is the link although the one i put it is much better

Her sky-ness
                      © 5starpool

Comment

Working...
                      X