.Depositing into pokerstars...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

.Depositing into pokerstars...

...Not sure if this is right place to put thread...

...I'm having trouble depositin on pokerstars atm...

...Basically, im trying to use my lazer card...its Maestro which as far as i know can be used world wide...im using the exact same card to deposit on paddy power, but its saying wrong card format...
    ...anyone know if its possible to get this working???...
    ...Cheers...
    Last edited by luckforsome; 03-12-11, 01:40. Reason: ...Top line...

Originally posted by luckforsome View Post
    ...Not sure if this is right place to put thread...

...I'm having trouble depositin on pokerstars atm...

...Basically, im trying to use my lazer card...its Maestro which as far as i know can be used world wide...im using the exact same card to deposit on paddy power, but its saying wrong card format...
    ...anyone know if its possible to get this working???...
    ...Cheers...
    You cant use laser with PS.

You can set upa moneybookers account though and deposit to that using laser, then transfer from MB to PS.

Comment

Originally posted by AKDonk View Post
      You cant use laser with PS.

You can set upa moneybookers account though and deposit to that using laser, then transfer from MB to PS.
      ...Thanks...
      ...will try this now mate...

Comment

...have to ask, out of 10..how safe is moneybookers...never used it or anything like it before..

Comment

It's safer than using you card directly with the poker client imo.
          I've a moneybookers sign-up in my sig, but i don't work for them or anything

Comment

I use laser through moneybookers on stars. The only issue I would have is that there is a small fee with withdrawals.

Comment

Originally posted by luckforsome View Post
              ...have to ask, out of 10..how safe is moneybookers...never used it or anything like it before..
              9.5 - safer than AIB

Comment

You can also go to an ulsterbank & just set up a current account with them & they will give you a "Visa Debit" which can be used everywhere a visa is used

Wont help you today but just handy card to have,

If you wanted to deposit today you should go to a shop displaying the "Paypoint" sign & ask to buy a Paysafe card or ukash card

They are both prepaid vouchers like a phone top-up, you just use that directly with pokerstars to deposit throught he cashier

Comment

...THanks lads...very helpful...gonna go wih the money bookers for everything in future...not liking the idea of gambling transactions appearing on my bank staatement....

Comment

Well that's the big benefit, credit check wise it's no different to PayPal or eBay
                    Speaking of ulsterbank n visa debit, money bookers will issue a money bookers visa, it's handy If you want to pretend your a winning player

Comment

Working...
                    X