Hold'em manager 2 beta

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hold'em manager 2 beta

Got a beta code off a friend who works with the HM team for the HM2 software.

I can't figure out how what to do with this code as I tried to "upload licence code" in my account on holdemmanager.com website, but it keeps coming up as invalid code.

Anyone code any idea how to go about getting the HM2 software up and running? Probably something simples but don't know how do go about it.
    NextStopWhoKnows

I think you have to download the software first and then put the code in.
    Just google hm2 beta dowload.

Comment

Originally posted by finnyk View Post
      I think you have to download the software first and then put the code in.
      Just google hm2 beta dowload.
      yeah, sorted. Had to download new software, not just update HM1 like I was doing.

Thanks.
      NextStopWhoKnows

Comment

Just looking at the seating preferences in HM2 HUD settings and I only see options for pokerstars, prima and boss network.

Does this mean the likes of 888.com and other networks are not available at this time on it to use HUD?
        NextStopWhoKnows

Comment

Hm2 wont work on ipoker for me. i googled and it seems there is problems with ipoker network and hm2.

Comment

Originally posted by OasisKid View Post
            Hm2 wont work on ipoker for me. i googled and it seems there is problems with ipoker network and hm2.
            yeah, probably a few bugs yet still to be ironed out. Very impressed with HM2 compared to HM1. A lot more of a polished feel and look to it.
            NextStopWhoKnows

Comment

the beta version of HM2 has expired. Can I just get a new one or what?
              NextStopWhoKnows

Comment

I had to download a patch and re-enter the activation code to get mine working again.

Comment

It's seriously resource heavy. I'm sticking with 1 for the moment.

Comment

Originally posted by OasisKid View Post
                    The HUD is working fine in sng's for me on Paddy Power, but it is not tracking my results at all, I'm sure this will be fixed though

Comment

Question: I've played a couple of Heads up games against an opponent, who I then saw a few days later on same table in a MTT.

Now I'd over 300 hands in the database against this one player, but they were all for heads up. The HUD showed them as it normally does, but they don't give a true reflection of this players play as they were all in heads up. Is there any way to filter or do something in HEM that will show just the stats in this tournament?
                      NextStopWhoKnows

Comment

not sure of hem2 but if it's the same as the old one you can double click on the players stats and it will change to just the hands from your current table.

Comment

May aswell post this here

I just started using HM2 so I'm a complete newb with the things like the HUD. Anyway, I'm wondering is a there a way to automatically fit the layout on poker stars? My HUD is really messy, and every table I open or I'm moved to a table I have to move the stats manually.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Any help is appreciated

Comment

Set your preferred seat in pokerstars for each table size and then do the same in HEM.

Its in HEM under HUD options, Seating Preferences..
                            In Stars its under options, preferred seat

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post
                              Set your preferred seat in pokerstars for each table size and then do the same in HEM.

Its in HEM under HUD options, Seating Preferences..
                              In Stars its under options, preferred seat
                              Cheers, is it also possible to make the stat box smaller? It takes up too much space

Comment

Yeah you can change the whole appearance of the stats in Hud Options.

Comment

This is really tilting at this stage. HM support are pretty useless to be honest. This go no responses on the forum either, so hopefully someone here had the same problem.

When launching HM I get an error message stating:

A software problem caused holdem manager to close unexpectently

The log file is here (incomplete)

00:00.031 [Main:UnityBootstrapper.Run] Logger was created successfully.
                                  00:00.031 [Main:UnityBootstrapper.Run] Creating module catalog.
                                  00:00.031 [Main:UnityBootstrapper.Run] Configuring module catalog.
                                  00:00.031 [Main:UnityBootstrapper.Run] Creating Unity container.
                                  00:00.078 [Main:UnityBootstrapper.Run] Configuring the Unity container.
                                  00:00.109 [Main:UnityBootstrapper.ConfigureContainer] Adding UnityBootstrapperExtension to container.
                                  00:00.187 [Main:Bootstrapper.ConfigureContainer] ConfigureContainer loaded in 94 ms
                                  00:00.187 [Main:UnityBootstrapper.Run] Configuring ServiceLocator singleton.
                                  00:00.202 [Main:UnityBootstrapper.Run] Configuring region adapters.
                                  00:00.218 [Main:Bootstrapper.ConfigureRegionAdapterMappings] ConfigureRegionAdapterMappings loaded in 16 ms
                                  00:00.218 [Main:UnityBootstrapper.Run] Configuring default region behaviors.
                                  00:00.218 [Main:UnityBootstrapper.Run] Registering Framework Exception Types.
                                  00:00.234 [Main:UnityBootstrapper.Run] Creating the shell.
                                  00:00.619 [Main:Bootstrapper.ApplyTheme] ApplyTheme loaded in 119 ms
                                  00:01.054 [Main:UnityBootstrapper.Run] Setting the RegionManager.
                                  00:01.057 [Main:UnityBootstrapper.Run] Updating Regions.
                                  00:01.101 [Main:UnityBootstrapper.Run] Initializing the shell.
                                  00:01.102 [Main:UnityBootstrapper.Run] Initializing modules.
                                  00:01.146 [Main:Bootstrapper.InitializeLayoutManager] InitializeLayoutManager loaded in 33 ms
                                  00:01.210 [Main:ConfigurationServiceModule.Initialize] ConfigurationModule loading...
                                  00:01.258 [Main:ConfigurationService.Load] ConfigurationService loading...
                                  00:01.259 [Main:ConfigurationService.Load] Configuration file path: C:\Users\Billiam\AppData\Roaming\HoldemManager\Hol demManager.config
                                  00:01.262 [Main:ConfigurationService..ctor] Starting License Check...
                                  00:01.263 [Main:ConfigurationService..ctor] HM2 Licensing Revsion: 0.11
                                  00:01.984 [Main:ConfigurationService..ctor] License Check Started. Form has been presented to user or some license has been found.
                                  00:02.004 [Main:ConfigurationService..ctor] License found.
                                  00:02.006 [Main:ConfigurationService..ctor] Checking details of license...
                                  00:02.006 [Main:ConfigurationService..ctor] HM2 Serial: HM2-H3UCDL-JFVHY-S8W6S-VJH32-LLYK6-F5HE2
                                  00:02.007 [Main:ConfigurationService..ctor] HM2 Serial Edition: Purchased Edition
                                  00:02.008 [Main:ConfigurationService..ctor] HM2 Lic file location: C:\ProgramData\XHEO INC\SharedLicenses\Holdem Manager 2.lic
                                  00:03.159 [Main:ConfigurationService..ctor] Checking License Features...
                                  00:03.160 [Main:ConfigurationService..ctor] HM2PRO: True OM2PRO: False HM2SS: False OM2SS: False
                                  00:03.200 [Main:ConfigurationService..ctor] HM2 HMApps Licensing: Note Caddy Holdem?False
                                  00:03.213 [Main:ConfigurationService..ctor] HM2 HMApps Licensing: Note Caddy Omaha?False
                                  00:03.224 [Main:ConfigurationService..ctor] HM2 HMApps Licensing: Note Caddy Combo?False
                                  00:03.226 [Main:ConfigurationService.set_IsAnyCaddyAuthorized] changing isAnyCaddyAuthorized to: False via .ctor
                                  00:03.228 [Main:ConfigurationService.set_IsCaddyHoldem] changing isCaddyHoldem to: False via .ctor
                                  00:03.229 [Main:ConfigurationService.set_IsCaddyOmaha] changing isCaddyOmaha to: False via .ctor
                                  00:03.241 [Main:ConfigurationService..ctor] HM2 HMApps Licensing: Tiltbreaker PRO?False
                                  00:03.252 [Main:ConfigurationService..ctor] HM2 HMApps Licensing: Tiltbreaker Small Stakes?False
                                  00:03.410 [Main:ConfigurationService..ctor] HM2 Licensing -> DISALLOWING OMAHA ACCESS. Small stakes nor professional licenses found.
                                  00:03.484 [Main:ConfigurationService..ctor] ConfigurationService loaded.
                                  00:03.489 [Main:ConfigurationServiceModule.RegisterViewsAndSe rvices] RegisterViewsAndServices in 2265 ms
                                  00:03.490 [Main:ConfigurationServiceModule.Initialize] ConfigurationModule loaded in 2280 ms
                                  00:03.503 [Main:PokerModule.Initialize] PokerModule loading...
                                  00:03.533 [Main:PokerModule.RegisterViewsAndServices] RegisterViewsAndServices in 1 ms
                                  00:03.558 [Main:PokerManager..ctor] PokerManager initializing...
                                  00:03.725 [Main:ConfigurationService.GetRegistryValue] DatabaseServer=
                                  00:03.727 [Main:ConfigurationService.GetRegistryValue] DatabasePort=
                                  00:03.728 [Main:ConfigurationService.GetRegistryValue] DatabaseUser=
                                  00:03.729 [Main:ConfigurationService.GetRegistryValue] DatabasePassword=
                                  00:03.730 [Main:ConfigurationService.GetRegistryValue] DatabaseName=
                                  00:03.732 [MainatabaseValidator.ValidDatabaseFound] starts
                                  00:03.733 [MainatabaseValidator.ValidDatabaseFound] starts
                                  00:03.736 [MainatabaseValidator.ValidPostgreSQLDatabaseFound] DatabaseName=HoldemManager2
                                  00:04.020 [Main:PostgresqlDatabase.Open] Finished Opening connection with SERVER=127.0.0.1;PORT=5432;UID=postgres;PWD=postgr espass;DATABASE=postgres;POOLING=False; in 256 ms
                                  00:04.030 [MainatabaseValidator.ValidPostgreSQLDatabaseFound] before TestConnection
                                  00:04.032 [Main:PostgresqlDatabaseManager.TestConnection] connectionString=SERVER=127.0.0.1;PORT=5432;UID=po stgres;PWD=postgrespass;POOLING=False;
                                  00:04.102 [Main:PostgresqlDatabaseManager.TestConnection] Success
                                  00:04.103 [MainatabaseValidator.ValidPostgreSQLDatabaseFound] TestConnection=True
                                  00:04.174 [Main:PostgresqlDatabase.Open] Finished Opening connection with SERVER=127.0.0.1;PORT=5432;UID=postgres;PWD=postgr espass;DATABASE=HoldemManager2;POOLING=False; in 68 ms
                                  00:04.191 [Main:ConfigurationService.GetRegistryValue] DefaultDatabaseParentFolder=
                                  00:04.285 [Main:PostgresqlDatabase.Open] Finished Opening connection with SERVER=127.0.0.1;PORT=5432;UID=postgres;PWD=postgr espass;DATABASE=postgres;POOLING=False; in 92 ms
                                  00:04.463 [Main:PostgresqlDatabase.Open] Finished Opening connection with SERVER=127.0.0.1;PORT=5432;UID=postgres;PWD=postgr espass;DATABASE=postgres;POOLING=False; in 85 ms
                                  00:04.543 [MainatabaseValidator.ValidPostgreSQLDatabaseFound] Directory exits=True
                                  00:04.544 [MainatabaseValidator.ValidDatabaseFound] validDatabaseFound=True
                                  00:04.545 [Main:PokerModule.Initialize] PokerModule loaded in 1042 ms
                                  00:04.563 [Main:SitNGoWizardUIModule.Initialize] SitNGoWizardUIModule loading...
                                  00:04.575 [Main:SitNGoWizardUIModule.RegisterViewsAndServices] RegisterViewsAndServices loaded in 2 ms
                                  00:04.579 [Main:SitNGoWizardUIModule.Initialize] SitNGoWizardUIModule loaded.
                                  00:04.579 [Main:SitNGoWizardUIModule.Initialize] SitNGoWizardUIModule loaded in 16 ms
                                  00:04.592 [Main:PlayersModule.Initialize] PlayersModule loading...
                                  00:04.596 [Main:PlayersModule.RegisterViewsAndServices] RegisterViewsAndServices loaded in 0 ms
                                  00:04.597 [Main:PlayersModule.Initialize] PlayersModule loaded in 5 ms
                                  00:04.677 [Worker:PokerManager.SetActiveDatabase] PokerManager: Changing active database...
                                  00:04.693 [Worker:PostgresqlDatabase.InitializeDatabase] Initializing PostgreSQL database with connection string: SERVER=127.0.0.1;PORT=5432;UID=postgres;PWD=postgr espass;DATABASE=HoldemManager2;POOLING=True;MINPOO LSIZE=10;MAXPOOLSIZE=50;
                                  00:04.707 [Worker:HMAppsModule.LoadTheCaddy] Loading NoteCaddy control. Authorization: False
                                  00:04.702 [Main:HUDModule..ctor] HUD Module constructor...
                                  00:04.717 [Main:HUDModule..ctor] Getting ImportProgressCompletedEvent
                                  00:04.719 [Main:HUDModule..ctor] Constructor loaded in 17 ms
                                  00:04.725 [Main:HUDModule.Initialize] HUDModule loading...
                                  00:04.733 [Main:HUDModule.RegisterViewsAndServices] RegisterViewsAndServices loaded in 2 ms
                                  00:05.131 [Main:HudStatsManager.Init] BB 3Bet vs SB duplicate stat?
                                  00:05.652 [Worker:PostgresqlDatabase.Open] Finished Opening connection with SERVER=127.0.0.1;PORT=5432;UID=postgres;PWD=postgr espass;DATABASE=HoldemManager2;POOLING=True;MINPOO LSIZE=10;MAXPOOLSIZE=50; in 947 ms
                                  00:05.660 [Worker:PostgresqlDatabase.InitializeDatabase] Successfully connected to database. Running migrations...
                                  00:05.842 [Main:HudStatsManager.Init] Skip Flop CB and Check-Raise OOP duplicate stat?
                                  00:06.004 [Main:Chart.LoadPercentiles] Added C:\Program Files\Holdem Manager 2\Config\StatTriggers\NLH_6max.StatTrigger
                                  00:06.007 [Main:Chart.LoadPercentiles] Added C:\Program Files\Holdem Manager 2\Config\StatTriggers\NLH_9max.StatTrigger
                                  00:06.010 [Main:Chart.LoadPercentiles] Added C:\Program Files\Holdem Manager 2\Config\StatTriggers\PLO_6max.StatTrigger
                                  00:06.012 [Main:Chart.LoadPercentiles] Added C:\Program Files\Holdem Manager 2\Config\StatTriggers\PLO_9max.StatTrigger
                                  00:06.015 [Main:Chart.LoadPercentiles] Added C:\Program Files\Holdem Manager 2\Config\StatTriggers\LH_6max.StatTrigger
                                  00:06.018 [Main:Chart.LoadPercentiles] Added C:\Program Files\Holdem Manager 2\Config\StatTriggers\LH_9max.StatTrigger
                                  00:06.025 [Main:PopupDesignerPage.LoadAllPopups] Loading popups
                                  00:07.299 [Worker:PostgresqlDatabase.InitializeDatabase] Performance: Migrations completed successfully: 1638 ms
                                  00:07.300 [Worker:PokerManager.SetActiveDatabase] PokerManager: Database initialized
                                  00:07.301 [Worker:PokerManager.SetActiveDatabase] PokerManager: collections...
                                  00:07.307 [Worker:PostgresqlDatabase.PreloadPlayersTablesAndG ameTypes] Preloading players and tables...
                                  00:07.313 [Worker:PostgresqlDatabase.Open] Finished Opening connection with SERVER=127.0.0.1;PORT=5432;UID=postgres;PWD=postgr espass;DATABASE=HoldemManager2;POOLING=True;MINPOO LSIZE=10;MAXPOOLSIZE=50; in 4 ms
                                  00:07.351 [Worker:PostgresqlDatabase.PreloadPlayersTablesAndG ameTypes] Preloaded players and tables.
                                  00:07.352 [Worker:PokerManager.SetActiveDatabase] PokerManager: Preloading collections complete. Getting current player.
                                  00:07.358 [Worker:PostgresqlDatabase.Open] Finished Opening connection with SERVER=127.0.0.1;PORT=5432;UID=postgres;PWD=postgr espass;DATABASE=HoldemManager2;POOLING=True;MINPOO LSIZE=10;MAXPOOLSIZE=50; in 2 ms
                                  00:07.371 [Worker:PostgresqlDatabase.Open] Finished Opening connection with SERVER=127.0.0.1;PORT=5432;UID=postgres;PWD=postgr espass;DATABASE=HoldemManager2;POOLING=True;MINPOO LSIZE=10;MAXPOOLSIZE=50; in 2 ms
                                  00:07.405 [Worker:PokerManager.get_CurrentPlayer] setting player within CurrentPlayer properties to: DublinDynamo
                                  00:07.406 [Worker:PokerManager.SetActiveDatabase] PokerManager: Setting current player to DublinDynamo|2
                                  00:07.416 [Worker:PostgresqlDatabase.Open] Finished Opening connection with SERVER=127.0.0.1;PORT=5432;UID=postgres;PWD=postgr espass;DATABASE=HoldemManager2;POOLING=True;MINPOO LSIZE=10;MAXPOOLSIZE=50; in 3 ms
                                  00:07.420 [WorkeratabaseBase.get_DatabaseFolder] Start
                                  00:07.471 [Worker:ReportManager.LoadReportFromStringArray] Loading report: C:\Users\Billiam\AppData\Roaming\HoldemManager\Rep orts\ByFullRingPosition.Report
                                  00:07.528 [Worker:ReportManager.LoadReportFromStringArray] Loading report: C:\Users\Billiam\AppData\Roaming\HoldemManager\Rep orts\ByPokerSite.Report
                                  00:07.529 [Worker:ReportManager.LoadReportFromStringArray] Loading report: C:\Users\Billiam\AppData\Roaming\HoldemManager\Rep orts\ByPokerSiteCash.Report
                                  00:07.532 [Worker:ReportManager.LoadReportFromStringArray] Loading report: C:\Users\Billiam\AppData\Roaming\HoldemManager\Rep orts\ByPokerSiteTourney.report
                                  00:07.539 [Worker:ReportManager.LoadReportFromStringArray] Loading report: C:\Users\Billiam\AppData\Roaming\HoldemManager\Rep orts\ByPosition.Cash.Report
                                  00:07.541 [Worker:ReportManager.LoadReportFromStringArray] Loading report: C:\Users\Billiam\AppData\Roaming\HoldemManager\Rep orts\ByPosition.Report
                                  00:07.543 [Worker:ReportManager.LoadReportFromStringArray] Loading report: C:\Users\Billiam\AppData\Roaming\HoldemManager\Rep orts\ByPosition.Tournament.Report
                                  00:07.587 [Worker:ReportManager.LoadReportFromStringArray] Loading report: C:\Users\Billiam\AppData\Roaming\HoldemManager\Rep orts\ByStakes.Report
                                  00:07.590 [Worker:ReportManager.LoadReportFromStringArray] Loading report: C:\Users\Billiam\AppData\Roaming\HoldemManager\Rep orts\CashSessions.Report
                                  00:07.594 [Worker:ReportManager.LoadReportFromStringArray] Loading report: C:\Users\Billiam\AppData\Roaming\HoldemManager\Rep orts\CBetSuccess.Cash.Report
                                  00:07.597 [Worker:ReportManager.LoadReportFromStringArray] Loading report: C:\Users\Billiam\AppData\Roaming\HoldemManager\Rep orts\CBetSuccess.Report
                                  00:07.634 [Worker:ReportManager.LoadReportFromStringArray] Loading report: C:\Users\Billiam\AppData\Roaming\HoldemManager\Rep orts\CBetSuccess.Tournament.Report
                                  00:07.643 [Worker:ReportManager.LoadReportFromStringArray] Loading report: C:\Users\Billiam\AppData\Roaming\HoldemManager\Rep orts\ExpectedValueByStakes.Report
                                  00:07.647 [Worker:ReportManager.LoadReportFromStringArray] Loading report: C:\Users\Billiam\AppData\Roaming\HoldemManager\Rep orts\MultiTable.Report
                                  00:07.653 [Worker:ReportManager.LoadReportFromStringArray] Loading report: C:\Users\Billiam\AppData\Roaming\HoldemManager\Rep orts\Overall.Report
                                  00:07.656 [Worker:ReportManager.LoadReportFromStringArray] Loading report: C:\Users\Billiam\AppData\Roaming\HoldemManager\Rep orts\Races.Cash.Report
                                  00:07.658 [Worker:ReportManager.LoadReportFromStringArray] Loading report: C:\Users\Billiam\AppData\Roaming\HoldemManager\Rep orts\Races.Report
                                  00:07.661 [Worker:ReportManager.LoadReportFromStringArray] Loading report: C:\Users\Billiam\AppData\Roaming\HoldemManager\Rep orts\Races.Tournament.Report
                                  00:07.664 [Worker:ReportManager.LoadReportFromStringArray] Loading report: C:\Users\Billiam\AppData\Roaming\HoldemManager\Rep orts\SitNGoWizard.Tournaments.Report
                                  00:07.674 [Worker:ReportManager.LoadReportFromStringArray] Loading report: C:\Users\Billiam\AppData\Roaming\HoldemManager\Rep orts\StackSize.Cash.Report
                                  00:07.678 [Worker:ReportManager.LoadReportFromStringArray] Loading report: C:\Users\Billiam\AppData\Roaming\HoldemManager\Rep orts\StackSize.Report
                                  00:07.685 [Worker:ReportManager.LoadReportFromStringArray] Loading report: C:\Users\Billiam\AppData\Roaming\HoldemManager\Rep orts\StackSize.Tournament.Report
                                  00:07.693 [Worker:ReportManager.LoadReportFromStringArray] Loading report: C:\Users\Billiam\AppData\Roaming\HoldemManager\Rep orts\Tournament Results.Report
                                  00:07.698 [Worker:ReportManager.LoadReportFromStringArray] Loading report: C:\Users\Billiam\AppData\Roaming\HoldemManager\Rep orts\TournamentAnte.Report
                                  00:07.702 [Worker:ReportManager.LoadReportFromStringArray] Loading report: C:\Users\Billiam\AppData\Roaming\HoldemManager\Rep orts\Tournaments.Report

This is what shows in even viewer:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

I have re-installed all .key files, deleted all folder apart from config and database and the same problem still occurs.
                                  I've uninstalled, re-installed and still no luck

Comment

Working...
                                  X