Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Taskbar/Icon's on second Monitor?

Just got a second monitor set up.

Would like it I could get my taskbar duplicated onto the second monitor along with a few of my desktop icons, like chrome and a few other ones.

Is this possible to do or will I just have to be content with one taskbar and no duplication of icons?
    NextStopWhoKnows

It's possible but you're going to need another program to do it afaik.

Something like Ultramon or Actual Multiple Monitors.

I don't use either myself but the first used to be recommended a bit a few years ago. Both have trial versions.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Ross View Post
      It's possible but you're going to need another program to do it afaik.

Something like Ultramon or Actual Multiple Monitors.

I don't use either myself but the first used to be recommended a bit a few years ago. Both have trial versions.
      Ah yes, I came across that ultramon recently when looking into the dual monitor set up. Will give it a look. Thanks for the links.
      NextStopWhoKnows

Comment

Have downloaded both ultramon and actual multiple monitors and both work fine.

However, I've all my poker clients for example on the second monitor. I would like to be able to open up say pokerstars and for it to open on the second monitor and not on the primary monitor. Any idea on how to go about setting this up?

Basically I've like to have any desktop icons/shortcuts open up that I've placed on the second monitor to open up on the second monitor, if you catch my drift.

thanks.
        NextStopWhoKnows

Comment

Just had a quick google and think this might be what you're looking for?

I downloaded it and tried it out. It opens up a program in the same location on the screen it was in before you closed it. Not sure how it would work with multiple monitors but could be worth a shot.

Comment

Working...
          X