Phantom radio

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Phantom radio

Im cracking up here at the moment its been 3 days since I have been able to log onto and listen to phantom radio station via the web.. I need some music badly and Im fcked if Im listening to Maltas BS radio stations

is anyone else having problems with this feed

Ive already sent them a mail but no response yet..

Sorry mods, I know this isnt poker related but im tilting here without some decent new tunes!

not working for me either

I listen via my app so if you have wifi and a smart phone this will work

Comment

do they have an app for android? I cant find it?

Comment

Yeah it's been down all day. Glad to know it wasn't just me! I've been listening to BBC 6 Music instead but it's just not the same.
        "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Nice one AFB, Ill give BBC 6 try.. Ive been listening to pixies, daft punk and Queens of the stone age and my youtube playlist on repeat for the past 3 days.. I really need to get my music collection sorted!

Comment

Was I the only one who opened this thread expecting some sort of ghost story about radio broadcasts from the past etc?

Comment

Thats the stream address which I use to listen via VLC player!!

Comment

I'll be over on the 4th for the DSO. Have a load of music, films and series on external hd so will bring that over for ya.
                It's all an illusion

Comment

http://phantom128aac.media.vistatec.ie:80/

Thats the stream address which I use to listen via VLC player!!
                  Legend D3kka.. the old address I was using on my VLC player didnt have "acc" in it.

Any ideas how to save it as a Desktop icon so I dont keep having to input the new url?

Comment

I'll be over on the 4th for the DSO. Have a load of music, films and series on external hd so will bring that over for ya.
                    Nice one! How long you staying for? I might try and sat into that myself for the craic.
                    So much for stayin off beer in Oct

Comment

4th till the 14th. Brian's told me about a 24hour off-licence. I'm a little worried for my health
                      It's all an illusion

Comment

lol, actually the off license is officially supposed to open at 4am!! Don't ask me what their official closing time is!

Comment

When you have VLC open an streaming goto Media/Save Playlist to File

Comment

There is as much non poker content as there is poker content

Your thread is grand, you can also post nearly any random question/query in the BBV and you will get an answer to it if you don't wanna start a new thread just a heads up for next time.
                            "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Originally posted by RBBlogger View Post
                              do they have an app for android? I cant find it?

yeah i have it on my android

Comment

www.live365.com has a much better selection of radio stations
                                Hunter S Thompson 1937-2005 - "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro"

Comment

Just checked and it's back up and running now.
                                  "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Working...
                                  X