sony bravia rear projection tv

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sony bravia rear projection tv

need help ,i am trying to connect pc to tv to watch streaming movies at mo. have done so for neighbours and other freinds no prob using agv cable, when i try same set up on my tv the picture is ghosting(double effect) .any ideas would be very much appreciated

loose connection?

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

no

connections all good have tried 3 different avg cables

Comment

i have a sony bravia but i use a HDMI cable still never had any problems. is you video card good enough? what size telly is it? and what size telly was your mates? did you use your own laptop or his when doing it?

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

Originally posted by Angry-Ball View Post
          i have a sony bravia but i use a HDMI cable still never had any problems. is you video card good enough? what size telly is it? and what size telly was your mates? did you use your own laptop or his when doing it?
          50" used his laptop on his tv 32" .on my own used my own pc and tried his laptop and my bros laptop so thinkin its the tv end the prob is at

Comment

Working...
          X