Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ftops

ftops 6 man event yesterday a hand which has me een on my mind all day
    villain has been raising alot of hands and is chipleader on our table he is controlling the table,hero(me) is under average stack playing very tight but third in chips on our table.
    Villain 53k
    Hero 20k

blinds 400/800 75 ante

hero calls utg with 9c9d
    utg+1 calls villain on button raise 3200,hero calls utg+1 calls

flop 4s 4c 10d

hero checks utg+1 checks,villain bets 5.5k,hero thinks uses timer reaises all in utg+1 folds,villain uses timer eventually calls wit Ad10c!!!

now how did i play this hand i think i played it horribly i think i should have raised preflop or push over villains raise pre., just looking for advice so i dont make the same mistake in future lads please??

If you are limping UTG I think you have to shove to his raise if you are playing as tight as you say you are you will take it down prob. You should raise it pre. But I am only posting to confirm you did play it horribly.

Comment

ya was really annoyed with myself didnt shove ver the top of his raise

Comment

Ugh, don't limp/call pre. That's the worst thing you can do(worse then open folding imo)

I just shove it in as you've played it. Pre that is.

Once you get to the flop as you've played I suppose you have to shove over his cbet, but I wouldn't be happy about it as if he calls we're toast.

Comment

thanks moneymaker your dead right i was so annoyed wih myself the way i played it i know wat to do in future thanks for the advice

Comment

raise pre with the intention of getting all your chips in, you have 99 and 25bbs, limping is horrible.

Comment

Working...
            X