2nd €310
    3rd €180
    4th €120

Current Top 4
    Wibbily Wobboly 130 points
    The Bit O'Red 125 points
    QPRSTUV 121 points
    The Wolfpack 119 points

With one gameweek to go in August any of the Top 10 have a great chance of picking up the first months prize. Outside of the Top 10 there's still a chance but it would require an Arsenalesque collapse combined with a De Leat & Vorm special to deliver it.

Current Dream Team

------------------------------Krul (15)---------------------------------------------

Ward (16)----------S Taylor (18)---De Laet (15)---R Taylor (16)---Boswinga (14)

--------------------Jarvis (20)---------------Silva (19)--------------------------

------Klasnic (18)--------Aguero (17)------------Rooney (16)---------------

Bench:
    Vorm (14)
    Cahill (14)
    Barry (12)
    Dzeko (14)

p.s. all tips greatly received, can't have the wife beating me again this year
    Join the IPB Fantasy Football League 19/20

http://www.irishpokerboards.com/foru...88#post1104188

Keep Downing at home to Bolton or switch to Silva who is away to Spurs is my only decision. I want that monthly prize.
    Hunter S Thompson 1937-2005 - "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro"

Comment

You want to beat your wife

Comment

Originally posted by davidadams View Post
        You want to beat your wife
        Hey, it's me or her, and that's no choice at all

Comment

...Whos that idiot that only has 51 points, he hasn't a clue what he's doing...

...Ah Fuck, never mind, I know him...

Comment

Ship it! Time to use my wildcard for month 2.
            Hunter S Thompson 1937-2005 - "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro"

Comment

The one year I don't play for money I'm obv crushing

What's leading the pay league at this stage?

Comment

Sure as hell ain't me anyway

Played my wildcard this week, got 23 points as a reward. This game would break your heart.

Top 10 as of this week

Comment

Originally posted by Iago View Post
                  Sure as hell ain't me anyway

Played my wildcard this week, got 23 points as a reward. This game would break your heart.

Top 10 as of this week
                  In 15th in this, been picking up a lot more points the last few weeks. I look forward to the week I only pick up 15 pts and it banjaxes me

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface ste View Post
                    In 15th in this, been picking up a lot more points the last few weeks. I look forward to the week I only pick up 15 pts and it banjaxes me
                    13th

Comment

Fuck sake, I'd be 15 points clear!

Comment

Comment

Used my wildcard at the start of the month and it paid off big time. December will be a massive month with 6 league games to be played.

Comment

Yeah tempted to use mine now after a poor couple of weeks as well.

Comment

Is there 2 wildcards this year? I'm doing shite so far.

Comment

Originally posted by FeetMagic View Post
                                Is there 2 wildcards this year? I'm doing shite so far.
                                I was told yesterday that there is a wildcard in Jan that you must use. Is this right? seems mad.

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface ste View Post
                                  I was told yesterday that there is a wildcard in Jan that you must use. Is this right? seems mad.
                                  That's how it was last year.

I think you're confusing "must use" with can only be used in that particular couple of gameweeks.

Comment

Anyone know what the story is with the monthly prize in this?

Comment

Originally posted by davepoke/her View Post
                                      Anyone know what the story is with the monthly prize in this?
                                      The story is that I've been beyond distracted with work recently and haven't had a chance to stay on top of this.

The following people are owed a payout;

August: Simon O'Hair ~ paid
                                      September: Derry O'Sullivan
                                      October: Wille Clynes
                                      November: David Malone

December: So far the top 4 are only separated by 8 points, but with 3 games left it's still all to play for.

Overall: Real gaps opening up now at the top, almost halfway through the season and it looks like there's a lot of work to do for some of us. Holding out hope that just like United I'll have a strong christmas run and really drive on in the second half of the year. Only 167 points to make up

I'll drop the winners a PM (or PM me with preferred payment method) and I'll get it sorted before the end of the week. Apologies for the delay, I'll stay on top of it from here on out.

Comment

Another year over, and as heartbroken as I am this will be short and sweet!

Monthly Winners:
                                        August: Simon O'Hair
                                        September: Derry O'Sullivan
                                        October: Wille Clynes
                                        November: David Malone
                                        December: Thomas McGarvey
                                        January: Darren Wilson
                                        February: David Malone
                                        March: Kevin Kehoe
                                        April: Jim Fennell
                                        May: B Dempsey

Overall Winners:
                                        1st Kevin Kehoe €610
                                        2nd Dominic Storey €310
                                        3rd Thomas McGarvey €180
                                        4th Darren Wilson €120

Congratulations to all, winners will be getting a PM tonight and can advise of their preferred payment method.

Comment

Nice one Iago, ta for organising it all

524th in the overall rankings for me in the end. 1 point more would have meant a top 500 finish. Still, finishing in the top 0.02% of players is pretty decent.

Roll on next year (and the Euro's)

Comment

Well done Kev, well played.

Thanks very much to Iago for his hard work as well.

Comment

Cheers for running it Iago and wp Kev. I hit 2nd place some time in March and just seemed to collapse from there.

Comment

Congrats again Kev.

I managed to snatch 4th in the last two weeks. Such a competitive league.

Thanks for organising Iago.

Comment

I suck very bad.

I think my Aguero prediction sums up my season

Anyone wanna double up on the Euros, pm me

Comment

WP Kev

Ship the Dice money no better money around

Comment

Congrats Kev, you had a great finish to the season.
                                                      'Mental Toughness is doing the right thing for the team when it's not the best thing for you' - Bill Belichick

Comment

Originally posted by The C Kid View Post
                                                        Well done Kev, well played.

Thanks very much to Iago for his hard work as well.
                                                        Congrats to you too, you had an excellent finish as well. I think we had €50 euro on it. I'll get that sorted in the next day or two for you. Pm me with what ways I can pay you.
                                                        'Mental Toughness is doing the right thing for the team when it's not the best thing for you' - Bill Belichick

Comment

Originally posted by eagle eye View Post
                                                          Congrats to you too, you had an excellent finish as well. I think we had €50 euro on it. I'll get that sorted in the next day or two for you. Pm me with what ways I can pay you.
                                                          Im shipping to Ckid, and oscar wants me to transfer mine there too

So i can ship your 50e too - which means id give Ckid 250e

If thats cool with all - then just like the post

Eagle, were or how would you like the remaining 50e? Pm me with any details ty
                                                          GAA News Website

Comment

Fine with me. Cheers.

Comment

Originally posted by Semibluff View Post
                                                              Im shipping to Ckid, and oscar wants me to transfer mine there too

So i can ship your 50e too - which means id give Ckid 250e

If thats cool with all - then just like the post

Eagle, were or how would you like the remaining 50e? Pm me with any details ty
                                                              I'm happy with you sending it on to C-Kid thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by eagle eye View Post
                                                                I'm happy with you sending it on to C-Kid thanks.
                                                                cool - let me know how you want your 50e sent to you. Send me a pm or whatever
                                                                GAA News Website

Comment

Can whoever beat me in side bets pm me. I'm on a little post baby holiday and only have my Phone and it's tough to go back and find out. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Mary Horney View Post
                                                                    WP Kev
                                                                    Wut , we have a bet? Balls.

Comment

Originally posted by Howard Finkel View Post
                                                                      Can whoever beat me in side bets pm me. I'm on a little post baby holiday and only have my Phone and it's tough to go back and find out. Thanks.
                                                                      +1, pretty sure everyone I went against did

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
                                                                        Yeah 50 bet I think.. In my pms somewhere

Comment

WP Kev

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
                                                                          Yeah 50 bet I think.. In my pms somewhere
                                                                          Classic from Carl

You owe me 200 Dice, I'll post the pm later

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface View Post
                                                                            Classic from Carl

You owe me 200 Dice, I'll post the pm later
                                                                            Lol pm sent..Bets a bet

impossible seeing as u finished below both of us

Comment

#39
                                                                              Lol pm sent..Bets a bet

impossible seeing as u finished below both of us
                                                                              PM sent - money shipped

Comment

Working...
                                                                              X